His plan

When Siya woke up she was tightly held against a rock hard chest. Abhi's face was perfectly fitting in the nape of her neck. Even though the proximity was tickling her she didn't want push him away from her. She admired his sleeping face and gently caressed his long lashes, his nose and his Adam's apple. Everything was so perfect about him. She moved his hand that hugged her body and got up to freshen up.

Today she had to visit Anujith. She didn't know why he called her or what he wanted to discuss with her. She fastly got ready not waiting for Abhi to get up. Seeing her eat her breakfast fastly, her mother in law asked, "why are you in a hurry Siya? "

"Mom I am going to meet one of my friends. "

"Oh then is Abhi dropping you there? "

"No maa... I didn't get chance to tell him. Please let him know maa... "

"Let me know what? ", Abhi got up and was descending the stairs. She didn't want lie to him on his face, so that's why she planned to leave early but the thing that she wanted to avoid was happening.

" I am going to meet my friend. "

"Which friend? ", he questioned

"You don't know her"

"Should I drop you? "

"No Abhi... I will drive there. ", she said.

" Haa then take this car. ", his mom forwarded the car key to her. should I ask the driver to drive you?

"No maa I can drive. ", she replied.

After finishing the breakfast she took the key from mom and drove to meet Anujith.

When she reached the cafe Anu was waiting for her on a reserved seat. After seeing him, she soon went towards him and sat opposite him.

" Hai Siya,...please Sit", Anujith said pointing towards the seat opposite to the one he was sitting.

Things were awkward between them. This was the person she nearly got married to. But she wanted to have a good conversation with him.

"Siya ... I thought you would not come? ", he asked with a smile. She could see that this smile was a genuine one. She knew Anujith since childhood. If she has to evaluate his character she would simply say that he was a bit cocky at times but at the same time he was a genuine friend.

"How are you Siyu? ", he asked.

" I am good Anu...what about you, I am so happy to see you today. "

"I am not good Siyu. My happiness ended the day you married him. Why Siyu why? You have known me more than him. You know I liked you. Why did you chose him over me. ", it was too painfull for Anujith to pour his thoughts.

"It is not like what you think. Sometimes I feel guilty too. For dragging that wedding and not stoping it at the right time. But I wanted an escape from my unrequited love. Everyone used to say marry the one who loves you than the one whom you love. I wanted to try that desperately to forget him. I am sorry you have to suffer because of me. "

"But it a truth that you don't love me as much as I love him. Maybe that's the reason I am feeling as the luckiest woman in this world now because I got to marry him"

"You are right. I didn't love you much. You were my best friend till the entry of Abhi. When you started giving him the attention I was craving for I never liked it. Why did it have to be him Siya? Why? The person who broke my family. ", Anujith couldn't help but raise his insecurities.

"Abhi didn't do anything Anu. Just understand that. He was just a kid then. How can you blame a kid for what happened. ", Siya reasoned.

"Siya I was also a kid back then. I was a kid who was very happy with my family until Abhi came to our life. He was like an uninvited guest in our life who never left. Do you know after his arrival I haven't seen my parents having a pleasant conversation. Everything changed and slowly he started taking everything that was mine. Even my best friend's heart. I have all right to hate him. And I will never consider him as my brother. ", Anujith poured all the sorrows which he suppressed inside him.