Till eternity😇

Initially I thought of selling the anklet, but then I remembered the promise to return it once we meet again. So I took it to the pawn shop. With the money I got, I bought medicines and also paid the medical charges of the hospital.

By doing many part time jobs I managed to collect money for paying back and i did buy the anklet back from the pawn shop....

I wanted to return it back to her on her first meeting. She will be surprised. I want to see the surprised look on her...

After that I searched her everywhere. Her face was so fresh in my mind that I was sure that I could easily identify her at first glance. But all my searches went in vain.

After a long 6 years I saw her again, as a lovely high school girl when I was admitted to a new school by my dad. That was one of the happiest day in my life. The one person that I thought I would never meet in this life became my schoolmate.

She grew up to be a beautiful lovely girl. Her eyes showed the same glow that I saw six years back. I thought she was the most beautiful person in this world. She emitted an aura that maybe only I could sense. She was my Siya.

But the saddest truth was she didn't remember me.

For me she was the angel sent from heaven but for her I was a mere stranger.

For me it was love at second sight. A bliss. That day I knew I could never ever love someone as deeply as her. Because she was my first love.

.

..

...

... .

Siya's pov

When I woke up from my sleep, I couldn't see Abhi. He was nowhere to be found. Oh god! When I saw the time it was already nine. How did I sleep so long and why he didn't wake me up? It was first day at my in-laws and I ruined my impression on the first day itself.

I freshened myself fastly and went downstairs. I could hear loud voices coming from the living area. Abhi was cheerfully playing with his two sibling over video game.

"Bhayya can't you just let us win for once, you are such a bore", Ishita whined like a kid.

" First you study how to play a game, then complain noodles head", he mocked her.

"These are natural curls bhai. How could you insult them? ", she replied back.

"Oh really... . Whatever it is you are still ugly", he said.

"Oh I know bhai.. Now only bhabhi will be beautiful in your eyes... all the rest will be ugly", he said pulling his tongue.

" That's true.. She is indeed beautiful. ", he said without knowing her presence.

When I heard his words I felt like I am all over the moon. He thinks I am beautiful. Hearing that you are beautiful from your husband's mouth sounds so romantic....

I just cleared my throat to let them know my presence. By seeing me he blushed a little. Was that really a blush? Maybe I am mistaken.

"Ooh bhabhi, come on we were just talking about you", Ishita said showing some mocking actions towards her brother. He was giving a death glare to her like commanding her to not utter a word.

"Oh, what were you talking about me? ", But my question ing was interrupted by moms voice

"Oh Siya, come eat breakfast. Come...all come ... its breakfast time... ",

"Coming mummy... don't shout now", Rohit said.

" How was your sleep beta? Are you still tired? ", mom asked.