He is missing💛

Abhi's POV

Oh God! Give me the strength to watch her marrying someone else. I know that the pain I feet now is here to stay in many forms through many nights. I am sure there will not be anyone who would be able fill her space in my heart. Maybe the only reason I am withstanding everything today is because I know that she is happy. Her happiness is all that matters. But the saddest thing is that her happiness was never me. Even if today is the saddest day in my life, it's her happiest day. I should be a part of it.

"Anu why are you not coming? We have to reach there before muhurat. It's getting late" Anusha Varma, Anu's mom questioned before leaving with Abhi.

"You can leave with Dad and Abhi, mom. I will arrive with my friends in time." Anu replied.

"Ok then we are leaving. Be on time." His mom said.

Keeping his sorrows aside, Abhi drove his car with his family to the venue. Before he drove away he could see Anujith taking to someone on phone.

.
.
.
.

Since he arrived at the venue, his eyes were wandering to meet someone. He felt like he will die at the moment without getting a glance of her. He took strides towards where she was waiting by following one of her friends.

Abhi POV

There's the one who made my whole youth beautiful.

Just one glance at you and that's all it takes to make my heart beat fast. Seeing her in that red lehanga I feel like I am seeing the most beautiful angel on Earth.
I really wanted to ask her will you be mine forever?

I think I can stare at her the whole day like this. Oh damn Abhi, come back to reality. Within minutes she will become your sister in law...
That's the worst truth that you have to accept now.

"Why can't I see that happiness in her face today? I thought she will be smiling bright like the sun. But why do I feel like she is sad. Now, don't think too much. Maybe it's because she's tensed. Yes, that's it. I think all brides are tensed before their big day.

.
.

"Where's Anu, Anant, I can't see him" Most of the invitees stated asking the same question.

Anant Varma asked his wife "Where is Anu? It's time for the wedding rituals to begin"  He said he will come with his friends. I have tried reaching him on phone but he is not picking up. What should I do now?" Anusha Varma answered with concern.

"But his friends are already here. Where did that brat go!? Does he consider this as some child's play? Ask his friends and Abhi to look for him." Anant raged.

On the wedding stage, the priest was all ready to begin the puja as muhurat was nearing. " Call the bride and groom" He said.
.
.
.

Siya's POV

How could Anu do this to me!? He said he will find a plan but everybody is here. Anyway I will not let this marriage happen in this case! If I won't stand up for myself now, then it will be never!

Now there is only one solution to stop this marriage.

I will faint! Acting is not a big deal. I have seen it in soaps. The wedding will be postponed. The rest can be taken care later. So it's decided, just as the pujas begin, I will faint.

When she was called by panditji, she took her strides towards the mantap not knowing that Anu is nowhere to be found.
.
.
.

"Mr Varma, Where is Anu. Call him. Pandit ji is waiting" Siya's father Mr. Raghuram said.

"He hasn't arrived yet. We can't reach him. His friends are searching still. He's not the kind to flunk last minute! He is nowhere to be found, I think he is missing!" Anant explained the situation to him in a furious manner.

"What the hell do you mean Anujith is missing!? It's a matter of my girl's future! And you are saying he is missing!? Siya's father fumed in denial.

.
.
.