Our story😞

But still I kept my will strong and made myself believe that all these were just my overthinking. But that day everything got over. The last straw of hope in me shattered to million pieces.

I started avoiding Siya after seeing her with that man. I was feeling so unwanted and insecure. She was trying to talk to me but I started ignoring her. I knew she was hurt by my behaviour. But what could I do? Even if I was the one ignoring her, I was hurting thousand times more than her.

That day when I entered the class Siya excitedly waved at me but the sourness in my mind didn't allow me to look at her. I ignored her again. That day I couldn't concentrate on any classes. I was feeling bitter and was regretting my every actions. The way I ignored Siya was not right.

"Come on Abhi. Just do it. Just confess to her and put an end to all these suffering", I said to myself.

I planned to talk to her in the PT period but she wasn't there. I searched for her everywhere but I couldn't find. And next period teacher asked to submit my notebook. I was on my way to submit it when l

a note suddenly fell from my book. I was annoyed at first thinking that it might be from those girls who wanted to confess to me. It has happened a number of times.

But still I don't know why I had that feeling inside me to open it and read.

(You can skip if needed)

To my dear prince,

I feel like princess these days because you made me feel so. A princess who was waiting for her prince to come and pour her with immense happiness. Every fantasy tales were only a story till you appeared. When you first appeared in my life I knew that you are the one. You made me question myself. I thought that I would never fall in love at first sight. But you proved my beliefs wrong. When I first met you I don't know why but I felt like we knew each other from years ago? Is this what people call connection?

When ever I see your face, all I could think about is our future together. You, me and our kids together. See .. I am not even shy with you. Hehe. What magic have you done to me? You just appeared out of nowhere and created these much havoc in me. Now I can't help but be obsessed with you. Your face is the first thing that I wished to see everyday. Your voice is something that soothes my mind even when I am sad. Everything now has got to do with you. It's all about you.

When you ignored me it was like pricking my heart with a knife. Please don't do that again. Let's talk everything out okay? Let me be your home and please let me inside your heart. Please love me back.. That's the only thing I want from you...

Yours Siya.

Siya wanted to confess to me. I was shocked and happy at the same moment. Happiness was a small word. What I experienced at that moment was out of the world. My love whom I loved for all these years confessed to me...

But the world crashed underneath my feet when I turned the pages.

Siya

Loves❤

Raunak

Written inside a heart shape.

Everything was over.

Every dream I had about us being together.