Ishita

So someone was behind there playing his games to create a wedge between them. But it was funny that there were thousands of cracks already in their relationship. Was one more crack even worth all these dramas. Abhi laughed out.

Anujith who was released from the custody followed them to know the whole truth. By hearing the truth coming out from the woman it was shocking. Who was it that was playing all these games. It was a matter of his life. The stains of such a false molestation case would have remained as a shadow in his whole life. But thanks to Abhi no news came out and everything were suppressed.

He wanted to find who was behind this.

His chain of thought got broken when Abhi emerged from inside the questioning room.

"Anujith. What are You doing here? ", Abhi asked. Did he follow them to this place.

" Nothing. I am leaving. ", he wanted to speak many things to his brother. He also wanted to thank him. But his mind was a whole mess. Why didn't Abhi take this chance to defame him. Afterall he hated him.

" Wait. ", Abhi said

" You don't have to worry about that woman. I will take care of it. ", Anujith was facing his back to Abhi when Abhi said that.

" Okay ", by saying that Anujith left from there. He didn't know why but Abhi felt a little pain seeing his retreating back. To him Anujith was supposed to be just like Ishita and Rohan. But things were difficult between them. Abhi always felt guilty towards Anujith because he unknowingly destroyed Anu's picture perfect family by deciding to live with his dad. He not only stole his happy family but also Siya from him. Abhi always knew Anujith was a little immature but he was never that evil. He liked Siya even believed that he loved her due to his immature nature. But he never would have hurt siya or any woman. When he first heard the news about the molestation case, he knew even without an investigation that Anujith could never do something like that. He can be stupid, idiot and cunning but can never be a molester.

.
.
.
.
.

Grand mall

"You know I never thought that you would come to India to see me. ", Ishita beamed with happiness.

" Even I never thought that my return would be this sudden. I already had some unfinished business to finish. ", he replied.

" Will you even have time for me between the unfinished business ", Ishita pouted.

" Of course I will. You are very important to me. ", Ishita couldn't help feel happy with his reply. Even though this man agreed to date her, he never confessed that he liked her or was ready to completely let go of his past.

" I wanted to ask you something. ", Ishita though that every relationship should start with honesty.

" You...have you seen her? I know I should'nt ask you about your past. But we should be truthful right. She was your past and I don't want any of her traces back in your life. ", he looked intently into her eyes with a mixed expression. Ishita was confused what was going on this man's mind. He looks hurt yet there was an anger boiling inside him.

" I haven't but I will. ", he smiled... " Very soon ", he added. There was an unknown determination in his tone that made Ishita uncomfortable.

" Don't feel uncomfortable. I just wanted to meet her to ask some questions. Nothing more. ", he smiled back tucking a strand of hair behind her ears.

Unknown to them a figure was standing behind a wall watching the whole scene.
Vivek clutched his fist into a ball. The scene unfolding behind him was making his blood boil.