A Dance💃

"Look Siya.. Abhishek Verma is here. He is still so dashing and handsome. How can someone remain this perfect for these long years. I regret not becoming his girlfriend during our school days. If that happened I might have become Mrs Verma by now. Ha ha., ", Danya grinned.

Siya ignored her words and directed her view towards his figure. He was slowly approaching towards them with a smile.

"I will use the washroom.",She excused herself from there. She was angry with him for not insisting on revealing their marriage publicly.

Seeing her receding figure Abhi wondered what happened to her. Swetha sensed her mood change and followed her to the bathroom. When she entered Siya was simply standing gazing the mirror.

"Siya, don't tell me you are still in love with him? ", this made Siya shocked. How did she know?

"You knew about it? From when? ", Siya questioned her.

"Oh I am not a fool like Dhanya. I knew from the start that the one you love was Abhi even when you dated that arrogant man. I was your best friend Siya. How could I not know your heart? ", Swetha said.

"Ooh ", Siya lowered her head in embarrassment.

" But what's with that longing look towards him now? Aren't you married now Siyu? Are you not happy in you marriage? Do you still have feelings towards him? Isn't it wrong? ", Swetha asked.

" Oh my girl. Okey, I will explain everything. You just need to know that there is nothing wrong or immoral in having feelings for him even after being married.", Siya said happily with a smile. Sensing that there is something strange with her smile Swetha felt something was wrong.

"What do you mean girl? Ok fine don't tell me. Just tell me who did you marry? ", Swetha asked.

" Guess yourself. It's someone you know ", Siya said playfully.

" Don't tell me you married Anujith. Then Abhishek will be your brother in law. Oh god. What the hell .", Swetha replied with confusion.

"Chill girl. I didn't marry Anu. Just chill. I will just tell you at the end of this function. Now let's go and meet everyone", Siya said dragging Swetha by placing both her hands on her shoulders.

"Okey okey. Only gods know what this girl is upto. ", Swetha sighed.

"Where were you both? I was looking for you guys. Those Twinkle and her friends were eating my brain.", Dhanya said walking towards them.

"Come everyone let's start our events. ",Dev announced.

There were a lot of fun events which rewinded our school memories.

After a while there came the event Paperdance.

" So here is the even, first we will share the chit among the participants to get their partners. Once you get the partner you should fold the paper and dance. And with every break in song you should fold it again. So those who step foot out of the paper are out. So that's the game. And it's not an unfamiliar game. So everyone just come forward. ", dev said excited.

" Siyuu...come lets go participate. ", Dhanya pulled Siya by her arms.

" Don't you dare dance with other's. I will break your leg if you do. ", seeing Dhanya excited her husband warned her.

"Oh this jealous man. Fine,I am not going. ", Dhanya gritted her teeth.

"Siya you go. Anyway your husband is not here. There is no one to get jealous", Dhanya insisted.

" I don't think he will get jealous. Bloody husband. ", Siya thought to herself.

She stepped forward giving a quick glance at Abhi.