His Family💞

Abhi's POV

The journey to Mumbai was very long. Siya was very sleepy. She didn't even get any time to rest after the wedding. We had to board the flight at early morning.

Returning to this place after a long time, I finally feel like I am coming back home. I always thought about this visit. Bringing Siya to meet them... I always dreamt about it.

Siya's POV

When we reached Mumbai Airport, a car was waiting for us. Abhi guided me towards the car. After half an hour journey we reached the gate of a big mansion. The name plate showed the name Khuranas. Who are these Khuranas? I haven't heard about them. I am sure they are not his relatives from both maternal or paternal sides. I could see the happiness in his eyes after planning this visit. Are the Khuranas someone important to him?

When we entered the compound he instructed me to get down. I saw someone come running to us. "Chotte saab is here!" he said.

I was wondering. Chotte sab and him? How can he be the chotte sab of this house?

Soon a person came from the house. Even though he is the age of my dad, he still emitted the aura of a well built business man.

"Welcome home beta. How are you my champ?" He asked, hugging Abhi.

"I'm fine dad. Meet Siya, my wife and your daughter in law" He said while placing his arms around my shoulder.

Dad! Not to sound rude but how many dads does he have!? And who is this man. He is acting just like his dad. Can't he understand that I am confused. Won't he explain everything to me?

"Oh so this is my precious daughter in law. I am still surprised how can you get such a good looking wife with your cold face. Anyway beta enter our home first and then we can continue our talk. Pratiksha is not here now, otherwise she would have definitely done the grihapravesh and all. " He said inviting us to the big hall.

"Where are they dad? I can't find anyone? " He said wandering his eyes all over the hall.

Soon we heard the calling bell and some maid rushed to open the door. A girl and boy of around eighteen years came running and screaming "Bhaiya!" towards Abhi. I was literally startled. What is happening here?

The girl rushed to him that he had to lift her up to balance his whole body. The little boy also came hugging him.

"We missed you so much bhai! Where the hell where you!? You said you are going for few days and now it's been almost a whole year. " That little girl said.

"I missed you too dear. Sorry I couldn't come soon. Don't be angry at me. Ok? " He said calming her.

"Who is this lady bhai? Don't tell me its your girlfriend? " The boy was curious.

"This is Siya. My wife." Abhi said.

Both were astonished.

"You married and you are informing us now? How could you bhai!? "It was very evident that both were angry at him.

"You know the circumstances were somewhat difficult. That's why princess. Otherwise do you think I would hide anything from you?" Abhi said.

Soon both of them turned toward me. I was damn afraid. Will they eat me alive?

Then that little girl came near me and gave a heartwarming hug and told me
"Welcome to our family di. I am Ishita. I am his little sister. Your sister in law. I don't know how my stupid brother managed to woo you. You know he won't dare to look at any woman. I even believed that he was gay gay at some point. "