Reunion😊

Siya's pov

I soon recuperated from my fever and got in full swing fastly with the company of Ishita and Rohan. The funny thing is Rohan and Ishita are so talkative that I sometimes forget that they are siblings if the Abhishek Varma. 

My relationship with Abhi was also getting better.
With each day we started making time for each other.

We started becoming more like friends just like back in school. But sometimes I feel there is something holding him back from being too expressive with me.

His eyes speak something else while his actions speak the opposite. But I am ready to take every steps that bring me closer to him. 

Today evening I got a ring from my friend back in school Danya. She is currently settled in Bangkok. 

"Hey, Siyu, how are you? No contact huh? You didn't even invite us for your marriage.", she said. 

"Hey, I am fine. And its not like that dear. Everything happened too soon that I never got a chance to explain.", I explained. 

I didn't invite anyone from school for my marriage. Speaking truth I never knew I will be getting married to Abhi. If I had known then I would have invited everyone to be a part of my happiness. 

"So, when are you gonna introduce your husband to us? "

Ooh so she don't know anything. How will they even know? It was a family function. 

"Soon dear. I will wait for a good opportunity yaar. And you guys are abroad too. ", I said. 

"Oh then think that opportunity has arrived. Everyone is planning a reunion of our class at the Grand hotel in Mumbai. Dev called me to inform our gang of friends. And me and Swetha are also back in the country. It's a good opurtunity to patch up. Do bring your husband too. Ok? "

"Hmm.. Let me ask him. If he is ok we will come. ", I am not sure if Abhi is okey to introduce me to them. Afterall I was an uninvited burden in his life. 

"Ok fine Siyu, I will message the address and time to you. See you dear. ", by saying that she hung up the phone. 

Will he come with me? 

Is he invited too? 

Abhi came evening after completing his job in the evening. His face was showing a wide smile with a pretty glow. I think his face started showing expressions. 

" You came Abhi", mom said noticing his arrival. 

"I was thinking you should give Siya a post in your company's Mumbai branch . I think she will get boared sitting idly at home. ", I don't know what goodness I did in my past life to get her as my mom in law. 

"Why not mom. If she wish she can work. ", he replied with a smile. 

"Siya, you can head the architectural department if you wish. ", he said. 

"I would love that Abhi. When will I start working? ", I got really excited. It was really like she read my mind.

And why should I not be excited. I can stay with him for whole day. And I can also drive away all the bitches who come to coax him. Don't think I am too innocent to ask for an interview and all. What if I fail? I will lose that chance to be with him. I should clearly use my position as his wife to get into his company. But I should not let others know my identity. 

"Whenever you like. Tell me when you get the mood to come to office. Afterall my everything is yours now. ", he said by winking his eyes. When did this man study to flirt? He is changing in an exponential rate.