Can't lose you🖤

"Siya!? Calm down ok?  Don't do something foolish. I will think of a way. If things don't go as we planned,then there is no choice for you other than marrying me. Ok, now go to sleep. Let's think about it tomorrow." Anu said in a relaxed tone. He sounded way to calm for a groom who had to hear such terrible news from his bride.

"What think about it tomorrow? Tomorrow is the wedding day Anu. Do something. Please, I beg you. I know what I am asking for now is too selfish but I don't have any other option. I can't get hitched to you when I truly have feelings for someone else. It'll be unfair from my part. " She replied.

"Ok ok I'll do something. But for now, just sleep." By saying this he cut the phone, his hands shaking. In reality he was only trying to waste time... What had he gotten himself into?

Anujith's POV

No this can't happen. I have always loved you for these many years and your choice is still the same. Abhi, even though you are my brother I still hate you!

This marriage will happen for sure. I will get married to her by hook or crook. Nobody can love her as much as I do! I can't lose you Siya! I have kept them unaware of each other's feelings for all these years. I can do the same for many more years to come. I should definately come up with some excuse to get her married to me tomorrow. And if I appear at the final moment of the marriage she can't make an escape from me or her family by refusing to marry me. Tomorrow I will make you mine Siya. Finally the day is coming...

It was really a sleepless night for both Abishek and Siya.

Finally the day came..

"Have you gotten ready Siya? How much more time are you going to take beta. Be fast. Anu and his family might come anytime soon." Siya's mon Nandhini asked.

"Just five minutes ma. Will be right there" Siya replied.

Siya closed herself in a room after getting ready. She did'nt know what to do. A wave of tension can be seen in her face. "Was Anu was able to convince his family?" She thought to herself.

"Siya Open the door. Let me see you beta." Her mother was nervous. After hearing this Siya opened the door and Nandhini sat next to her.

"I dont know whether I should be happy or sad. My little angel is getting married. I know you are not ready to take any big responsibilities in your life but don't worry, Anu is a nice man. Even though this is an arranged marriage between families, you have known him since childhood and you guys are good friends. So the transition to a good wife won't be hard for you Siyu. And I feel there is no better match to you than him. And afterall I can see the love for you in his eyes." Her mom explained.

"Nandhini, bring Siya downstairs. The Varmas are here." Siya's father, Raghuram yelled.

What? They are here? So he didn't tell them to call off the wedding!? What will I do now? Siya felt her heart race in anxiety.

I should do something! But what?

.
.
.