She is my wife😏

"Sorry to say. But she can't be your wife. From now on she is your sister in law and my wife." Abhi said.

"What do you mean by she is your wife!? I was going to marry her Yesterday!" Anu said angrily.

"You were going to but you didn't. Where were you yesterday? Didn't you think once about the consequences of not showing up yesterday?" Abhi questioned.

"This was your plan. Wasn't it?" Anu was going to smack Abhi. Suddenly his dad got hold of his hand and said "I suggested it. Don't blame Abhi. It was entirely your fault for not showing up yesterday. And do you really think you have the right to get angry!? Did you think about the humiliation that Siya would have had to face due to your foolishness!?" Mr Varma said.

"What foolishness? I was kidnapped yesterday. I don't even know where to begin or how I escaped from there! I didn't even see their faces. Didn't you guys felt the need of look for me!? Or were you guys so desperate to marry Abhi to her!?" He never thought things would go this way.

"What do you mean? We thought you eloped. Did they do anything wrong to you Beta?" Anusha worriedly looked towards Anu. He was frustrated.

"Who are they? Why did they do that? Did you do something wrong to be kidnapped?" Mr Varma questioned.

"What!? Dad... Are you serious? I was kidnapped and you are asking me whether I did something wrong!? I know you always see me as irresponsible and incapable. But this is too much. How could you marry her to him!? I am pretty sure its his plan!" Anu pointed his finger at Abhi.

"Don't blabber nonsense Anu. Don't use me to hide your irresponsibility. You didn't show up yesterday and that's the reason why things happened this way. And it's high time you accept the truth that she is your sister in law. " Abhi replied without any hesitation.

Siya was standing there confused. She actually couldn't process the whole situation. She was just hearing their exchange of words.

Just then she saw Anu's eyes falling on her. His gaze showed a deep beam of sorrow. He took gentle steps towards her and clasped both her hands in his. "Please don't accept this marriage Siya, He can never treasure you like I did. Just divorce him and come to me. Please!" He was literally crying and begging.

Siya didn't know how she was going refuse him. She definitely didn't want to sadden him. But this is a life that she always dreamt of. Finally things have fallen to the right place and she didn't want it to go wrong again. "We can still remain friends, Anu. Don't dishearten yourself" By saying this she stepped back and ran to her room, unable to face him at the moment.

"What the hell. How dare you ask my wife to divorce me!? Do you really think you are being sane!? You are my brother and that's the sole reason I'm tolerating you. Just remember that Anu!" Abhi was seriously angry about his words. He was sure one day his brother would definitely instigate Siya against him.

"Who said I wanted to be your brother? Is this what brothers do!? Stealing your brother's fiance!? It's better to have none than having you!" His hatred for Abhi was clearly visible in those words.

"Just shut up both of you. Anu, go to your room. And Abhi come with me." Mr Verma said, putting a halt to their conversation.

Abhi's POV

Why didn't she refuse him? And how dare he ask her for divorce from me!? Divorce in your dreams! You are never gonna get that from me. How can she not utter a word today? Atleast she could have accepted me as her husband. Or is she planning to get together with him after divorce? Call me selfish but I can't allow that.
.
.
.