First Time

Warning: Mature content ahead. (Sloppy smex scene heheheee🥲)

"Are you sure you'll be alright? Is there anything I can help with?" Mr Khanna asked quite in concern, seeing his boss keeping a hand to his head.

"No it doesn't hurt or anything." Abhi muttered in a cold manner while Mr Khanna tapped on the door of the hotel suite in which Siya was present. A sleepy faced beauty opened the door, yawning but was immediately perplexed upon seeing the sight of her husband standing beside Mr Khanna with a strained face.

"I'm leaving him to you ma'am. If there's anything of worry, just call me." Mr Khanna smiled faintly as he left. Siya was left speechless seeing her husband looking at her quite blankly. However she made way for him inside and locked the door, a lot of questions reaching into her mind.

"Abhi? Are you alright? Why do you look so irritated?"

"Siya just don't bother asking me. I just want to be with you for now." Abhi said, dropping his jacket with a tired smile over his lips. Siya couldn't believe her ears. Did he just say that? Was he really serious about it? She was smitten by his daring look into her eyes. Abhi thought he was maybe dreaming, not knowing how well the aphrodisiac was kicking into his blood. Somehow his sweet wife appeared ten times more beautiful and alluring to his. And this time, he definitely couldn't feel himself being able to have a control over his emotions.

"I didn't expect you to come in so early. That's why I didn't bother to put an alarm. Come have a seat Abhi. You look tired." Siya smiled, shyly approaching him in an attempt to lead him to the couch by his arm. But she was taken by surprise when he instead pulled her to his chest, gazing into her starstruck eyes full of want.

"A-Abhi?" She stuttered, feeling her cheeks go red at the hot breath blowing over it. He gently kissed both her cheeks, watching hungrily how her body shivered at his touch.

"Siya, I want you so badly." He whispered, pulling her close while slowly getting rid of her dress straps which were now hanging loose from either of her shoulders. She blinked, not being able to believe if this was Abhi itself. He'd never been so open about his desires so it somehow made her heart flutter when he said those words so passionately.

"I-I want you too... Abhi." She whispered back with lovesick eyes as Abhi restlessly lifted her up from the floor. With the strong sexual tension that was lingering in the air, Siya kept her gaze low in half excitement and half nervousness as Abhi carried her bridal style into their dark bedroom.

Before placing her over the bed, Siya clung to his neck dearly with eyes full of expectations. Abhi took that as a chance to pull her close and smash his lips with hers agressively as he tackled her thigh with his hand, gently sliding up the fingers till it reached her waist making her moan at the movement. He immediately entered his hungry tongue into her open mouth, sucking and exploring every nook and corner of her hot cavern. Siya felt a hot wave travel throughout her body but couldn't hold back herself now that Abhi was expressing his out of control desire for her. During the sensual kiss, Abhi effortlessly unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it down gently leaving her just in her pink lingerie. Siya couldn't believe her eyes, panting as she watched how Abhi was leering at her almost nude body with stars in his eyes. He'd made himself a promise right then that no woman that crosses his path ever have or will come close to what Siya is in his eyes. An absolute goddess...

Within a minute he stripped out of his clothes himself, Siya watching with heavy breaths her husband's well crafted body, his very much hard member and  his muscular arms peaking out of the shadows. It pounced on her shoulders and continued to pull the bra and panty out of her body. Without a second thought he placed her over his lap and took one of her breast within his hands, gently teasing the rosy bud as he kissed her to ease her nervousness. But for Siya, it didn't matter as long as he was the one seeing her in her most vulnerable state.

"Abhi? Do you really love me?"

She asked all of a sudden with hopeful eyes. Even though she was glad that he took the first step forward, she had this question in her mind for quite a long time. He was silent to it, gazing into her eyes without any answers. But his gaze filled with so much love and admiration was enough to let her know that it wasn't a question that needed to interfere in their affairs. After all, he wouldn't want her if it weren't for love.

"Hold me tight Siya." He whispered in his deep voice sending shivers down her spine. Siya nodded, kissing him profusely without a minute's break to melt into the process until she felt his kiss sink down her neck and down to her entrance making her scream and moan all in pleasure. She never knew her husband could be such a beast in bed, making her lose her sanity. She bit her lips, seeing stars in her head when she felt an orgasm coming but her voice was muffled out of pure shyness. He didn't stop there, going on to spread her legs apart.

"A-Abhi! Please be gentle!" She whispered in a frightened voice. From the look in Abhi's eyes, she could tell that he was assuring her that nothing could go wrong at this moment.

"Trust me." He whispered in a dreamy state, interlocking his fingers within hers as he pinned them on either sides of her head. She closed her eyes, feeling his thick, long length poking into her sweet spot and gradually gliding in even though it hurt a bit because it was her first time.

"Abhi!" She whimpered, only to be kissed by him simultaneously. In a moment's daze of the kiss, she forgot how deep he was in her, letting her adjust to it. After a while, he rocked his body back and forth slowly while still keeping Siya under his clutches, watching her moan at each gentle thrust of his with dreamy eyes.

She moaned his name so sensually that it sent him wanting more as he slowly quickened his pace. In the excitement that ensued, she let go of his grip over her fingers while clutching his back dearly, scratching his skin and at the same time wrapping her legs over his waist. Abhi seemed to enjoy the agressive behaviour from her part and paced up seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head under the faint lights from outside.

She moaned loudly at last feeling something warm trickle down her inner thighs while they hugged tightly, Abhi groaning in pleasure and trailing wet kisses down her neck. Siya's gaze clouded from all the tears from the excitement of her first time, watching her husband plop down beside her and pull her into a post-sex blissful hug which she immediately found herself melting into. A gentle smile formed on her lips, feeling his hot body stick against hers... Nothing could make her happier than this.