Dinner❣️

Not edited

Both were awake and were lying naked on the bed caring each others smooth skin.

"Abhi I never thought we would  come a long way from being classmates to lovers. I still remember you wouldn't even talk to me in the initial days. ", Siya complained.

"You still remember those days? ", he asked curiously. He thought he was the only one who loved to keep their old school memories close to his heart.

" Of course I do. I still remember how you saved me from that bratty guy and his friends. ", he simply smiled at her. It still pained him a little that Siya just saw him as a friend those time while he has already started loving her.

"Ooh Abhi I forgot to ask. What happened to you other day? Will you act like that every time you get drunk? Then I guess I shouldn't let you have liquer when we are out. I can't let you act horny with any other women. ", she said innocently.

" Are you an idiot girl?", he slightly poked her forehead.

"Huh? ", she had a questioning expression.

"I have a great alcohol tendency. That day I was drugged", he explained.

" What? You got drugged. Who drugged you? And why? ", she couldn't believe that. Who would dare to drug the great Abhishek Varma.

" It was Twinkle. "

"Twinkle as in that clingy showoff Twinkle from our School? ", Siya couldn't believe that this damn witch will try to pull this stunt.

He nodded while caressing her arms.

" Why? Why should she drug you? "

"Ooh Siya. Should I explain that to you? Don't you have the brain to think girl. ", he taunted her.

"She wanted to sleep with you? Oh my god. I can't believe this. She clearly knew that you were married. I was never wrong about that bitch. Leave me Abhi. Let me find that bitch for eyeing what's mine. I should find her and pull her hair out and grill her in an oven", Abhi was enjoying how Siya was reacting. He loved this jealous Siya side.

"You will go like this? ", he eyed her naked body which was completely locked   under his hold.

" Let me get ready. Leave me Abhi. It's noon now. "

"Are you hungry? ", he asked.

"Of course I am hungry after some hungry wolf attacked me. ", she bickered.

" Really? ", Abhi tickled her and Siya giggled like a maniac with his attacks.

"Haha... Hehehe.... Stop Abhi... I can't breathe.. Stop. ", Abhi stopped tickling her and hugged her from behind.

" Let me ask you something? ", Siya asked.

" You can ask me anything. ", Abhi said.

"So did anything happened that day. I mean you weren't in your sense. So did you mistake her.. ", he stopped her and said..

" I would never mistake someone else as you Siya. Even in my most unconscious state I would recognise you. Your voice, your scent, your eyes, your touch, I can differentiate it easily from others. ", he assured her. She couldn't help but smile at his reply.

" So you ran from there? "

"Yup I kicked her away from me, and called my driver to drop me here. ", explained.

" Thank god you give her a kick. If it was me, I would have just killed her. No woman or men has the right to force themselves on others. Hope she will learn her lesson from this. ", Siya sighed.