His brother

Next day Siya saw a very excited Ishita on the breakfast table while Sedha was on a grumpy mood.

"Bhabhi I will leave now. Please tell mumma that I won't be there for the lunch. I got a date. ", hearing that Siya widened her eyes.

" Really? That means your crush returned. ", she was curious

" Yes babhi. And we are going for our first date. Oh my god i can't believe this babhi. I am so excited. "

"Just enjoy dear. I am so happy for you. ", siya said hugging Ishita.

After Ishita left Siya walked towards Sedha

"Sedha I have found a very good neurologist for your treatment. I have sent all your reports to him. ", Siya sat besided Sedha.

"Siya are you seriously concerned about me? Or are you really faking it ", Sedha scoffed.

"I don't have to fake anything Sedha. I just want to genuinely see you dance again. So stop being stubborn and begin the treatment as the specialist doctor say. ", Siya somehow wanted to make Sedha use this opportunity to heal herself.

Sedha ran her eyes through the appointment letter that Siya passed on to her. She was shocked to see the big name in the letter.

"You mean you consulted with Rishab Das? the word  famous doctor? "

"Yes his surgery success rates are the best. So you don't have to worry. You just have to accept the treatment that's it. ", Siya explained.

"Oh.. Why should I believe you? Maybe you bribed the doctor to make my whole body paralyzed instead of treating me. ", Sedha grunted.

"I would have but I think there is no much benefit in doing that. Your existance actually doesn't matters to me that much. ", Siya replied back.

Sedha got angry hearing her but soon changed her mood and said with a playful smile " It's okay if you are doing all this to ask for forgiveness. But i would say you don't have to do all this. Just get out of Abhi's life and I would really forgive you."

"Sedha stop being delusional. Let me just put this very simple. Everyone loves someone in their life. That love can be unconditional too. But a relationship only happen if an effort is put by both parties. In our case it's happening. Abhi needed me as much as I needed him. We love each other. Maybe in the past he didn't. But now I am the one he loves. Even in front of you Abhi isn't reluctant to express his love for me. Then why the hell should I push Abhi from my life. And Sedha is it really worth it? Running behind someone who doesn't love you. ", Siya saw Sedha's eyes tearing up. Why was Siya flaunting their love with so much pride. It really hurt her.

" Siya you may be right but Abhi is a chapter in my life that I can't close easily. I can't stop until I feel that I can move on.
And this, I will start the treatment soon. Thanks for your efforts. ", by saying that Sedha walked away with her walking sticks.

Siya felt uneasy. She knew that opening Sedha's eyes are very important because it is something concerning her marriage.

.
.
.
At Abhi's office he wasn't happy much as Siya took a few days leave.

Abhi was grumpily hearing the briefing by his secretary when his phone rang.

"Is this Mr. Abhishek Varma? ",

" Yes. "

"I am calling from ABc Police station. Your brother Mr Anujith is taken to custody for molestation charges. "

"Got it. I will reach soon. "

When Abhi reached police station, he could see Anujith sitting their in a dazed state. He was clearly drunk. On the side there was a woman sitting there with  torn sleeves. From first glance itself the women emitted a disgusting vibe. Soon Abhi's phone rang again. It was Mrs varma this time.