Caring😌

Love is something that never makes us tired of someone. Life was simple for both Siya and Abhi. They had even imagined their future without each other's companionship. But when fate gave them the chance to be together, they wanted it to be forever...

Siya stood up from her bed. She frowned with killing headache. The realisation that what she drank was alcohol came to her head.

"Uff... Did my head's weight increase with just one day. Did all those things that I drink yesterday went to my head. ... "

"Arrggghhh....... ", she started pulling her hair in frustration ..

All the memories of last night were not clear in her head.

She walked towards the washroom when her knees collided with a bedside stand.

"Aaaahhh"

She was about to stumble back when a pair of arms supported her with its hold on her waist.

The eyes of the man she fell in love with was directed towards her. She looked innocently towards those eyes that made her not give up on this love for all these years. Her gaze unconsciously traveled from his eyes to his lips..

This seems too familiar..
Those lips..
Weren't these the lips that attacked her yesterday...

Oh my god. Did he kiss me yesterday.. Like the real kiss..not the cheekkiss like few moment ago.

Oh how much I wished to be sober at that moment to remember all the details of our first kiss. But that damn memory is only showing me some glimpses of yesterday.

Do you know I have many questions to ask you..?..
What's the meaning of that kiss Abhi?
Was that just due to heat of the moment?
Abhi do you like me?
Please tell me that you like me. A little is enough for now. I can wait forever...

But all those words never left her mouth. It was like those words never liked to be uttered. They want to remain silent. Because a mere indifference in his response had the power to break her heart.

Abhi who was holding Siya in his arms was confused seeing her zooning out. But when he sensed her staring towards his lips he chuckled lightly...

"Want more? ",he asked to pull her legs.

" Huh....No I haven't brushed my teeths. ", she replied in dazed state. He widened his eyes by her bold reply.

"That means you want it after brushing your teeths. "

Soon realisation hit Siya. What the hell. Did I just signal him that I was okay with another kiss. When did you become a pervert girl...

"Ouchh... My leg hurts.. I think I hit badly... ", she released herself from his clutches and ran to bathroom. She spent more than around fifteen minutes in bathroom. She didn't know how to face Abhi.

" Siya... Are you gonna stay in bathroom the whole day?.. ", Abhi asked from outside.

" Can't you let me relax in the bathroom for sometime. ", Siya shouted. This man want to narrate me the shameless things that I did yesterday and embarras me. Dream on. I won't show you my face today.

" Okay them enjoy your potty time in bathroom. I am going downstairs for breakfast. ",

" When did I say I am doing potty u idiot. "

"I can smell it.. ", he said playfully and left the room. .

.
.
.
.
When Siya came downstairs the siblings and Abhi were having their morning tea.