Friends

Both Siya and Abhi didn't utter a word to each other until they reached the Varma Mansion. Both were sensing each other's behavior and movements. They were confused how on how they were going to start a conversation.

Once they reached the house, Anand insisted Abhi to guide Siya to their room. Anusha's hatred for the whole incident that happened today was seriously visible on her face.

"You can change and freshen up first. The washroom is there. If you need help with anything, you can call me Siya. I will be in the adjacent room." By pointing his finger towards that direction he vanished and an hour of silence followed between both.

"That means you are not staying in this room?" Siya asked with a curious look. She definitely didn't want Abhi to live in a seperate room.

"No I will be staying here in this room with you. I have to just manage some things there. You can carry on. I will come after a while." He left the room saying this.

She quickly freshened up and wore a blue coloured casual salwar and waited for him to come to the room.

As he entered the room, both Siya and Abhi said in unison "Let's talk ".
There was a little silence after it,  both unsure about how to start the conversation. Just then Abhi broke the silence and continued..

"I know what happened today was too sudden and unexpected for you and I... I Didn't expect that things would end like this. I am sure this was not the life you dreamt of.... I know we were friends back then and that ugly fight happened... So we can be friends again right?" He was himself confused what he was trying to say.

"Yes we can be friends. I don't blame you for anything that happened today. Maybe this is our fate. Let's work hard to make this marriage work step by step." She said cheerfully without realising what the hell she blurted out. " I mean work out without. Hehe... Remember we used to fight a lot. Hope we don't fight much in the future." She said.

"Yes we can work things out together. But are you really ok with this marriage.?" He asked with curiosity.

"Yeah I am ok with it. It's better marrying you other than marrying someone I don't know enough." She replied fastly...

"But I want you to assure me something. We are husband and wife now. Even if you don't love me you should be loyal to me." Abhi said.

"I won't betray you. Ever. I hope the same from you. " Siya smiled and so did Abhi but only faintly.

After concluding their conversation, both of them went to sleep. Even if it was their first night, both didn't expect any action of love or intimacy from both the part . In their eyes this marriage was a compromise from the other side.
But neither of them gave up the hope of making this marriage work one day. This was a chance given to them by God to correct their mistakes. This was a chance for them to make their partner to fall in love with them...

Both of them thanked God for making this happen.

Abhi's POV

Waking up in the morning by seeing the person I love sleeping next to me was something that I always wished for and today that's no more a dream.

Siya was sleeping peacefully on the other side of bed covered over a blanket but not covering her face. That face emitted a ray of innocence. The same innocence that made me fall for her.

.
.
.

When Siya woke up, Abhi was nowhere to be found. She was too tired from the whole wedding functions that she didn't realise she overslept until she woke up. Without thinking much she rushed to the bathroom to freshen up. She could hear the voice of shower coming from the inside as she went closer to bathroom door.
Just then the door suddenly opened. Abhi was standing there with a confused look, fully startled. His hair was still wet dripping with water. His towel on the waist couldn't hide his well maintained muscular physique. He was seriously giving a look like "What are you doing at the bathroom door?"

Siya was so startled that she didn't know what to utter. She definitely knew what his looks tried to convey.

"I want to pee." Without thinking twice she uttered.

"Oh sorry... You can use it now. Go ahead" He said.

"Pee! Seriously Siya where did that come from. Even if you need to ask couldn't you ask in a more civilized way. Pee! Like a literal child! eeww shit shit shit...
Everything that I utter under his presence is gonna be bullshit... beware of yourself Siya!"  Siya wispered to herself as she entered the bathroom.

After getting ready both of them headed downstairs. Both Abhi and Siya headed down and sought blessings from Mr Varma. Anusha was doing the pooja at their mandir and she came with a plate of prasad towards Siya. Anusha had known Siya since she was a child. She always liked Siya and she was like a daughter to her and always dreamt of getting her married to Anu. But since the circumstances changed she couldn't express her indifference to Siya.

Siya happily ate the prasad from her. Just as Abhi was going to pick the prasad, Anusha took a step back and left. Siya looked at Abhi's face to note any expression change but nothing was to be found.

Was she angry with Abhi? Why is she always indifferent to Abhi.?  As she was thinking this she heard calling bells ringing constantly. Someone was too desperate at the doors.

Mr Varma asked one of the maids to open the doors. As the doors opened Siya could see a distressed Anu rushing toward her in his wedding attire. "Why are you here? I was about to come to your house."

Anusha seeing Anu rushed towards him and cut his words and asked" Where were you beta!?"

"It's not time to talk Ma! Siya come with me. Let's go to the register office. Let's register our marriage there. It's still not late." Anu was holding on to her wrists and was about to drag her.

Siya was so shocked by what was happening there. She couldn't digest what the hell Anu was saying. "Wasn't he the one that didn't show up at the wedding. And what the hell is he blurting out. And what marriage! I am already married! How can I marry again?" She stood their confused without uttering a word.

He was still holding onto her wrist and was trying to move towards the door.
Her forced movements were suddenly stopped by a firm hold on her other wrist.

"Leave her hand." A harsh deep sound echoed there which was coming from none other than Abhi's mouth. Both Anu and Abhi made eye contact and it was like both of them were about to kill each other by staring.

"I said, leave her hand" This time his voice was both fierce and furious.