Pleasure

Siya felt like someone hit her head with some pan. The man who was her husband was asking for forgiveness for his actions a few seconds ago and now he has taken a complete U turn and started kissing her. Why is this man so complicated?

He wiped away her tears with his lips. And she could hear his small laughs of happiness in between his wet kisses.

"Siya..You don't know how much I wanted to hear this from you. I always thought you wanted me away from your life. But it's my mistake that I never tried to understand your wish. The fact that you accepted me wholly is like a dream come true for me. You don't understand that how much you mean to me Siya. I never regretted anything that happened between us yesterday. Yes I was disappointed that it happened in a rush but I always wanted to make you mine. I always wanted our body and souls to become one. You know how much difficult it was for me to control myself when you laid close to me all these days and I couldn't even touch you. Do you know how much I restricted my hands from slapping those men who oogled over you. You were mine completely since you were tied with me Siya. Now even if you want to go away from me, I wont let that happen. ", Siya blushed hearing his words. But she was too happy as his feelings were same as her's. How come she misunderstood him. He also like her. Well stop. He didn't say he like her. She wanted to know.

" Abhi you like me? ", she placed all her insecurities and complex aside and gained the courage to ask the question.

" I guess you didn't understand from the whole speech I said. I love you idiot. ", Siya didn't wait for a second and captured his lips. It wasn't warm and tender but a passionate one. Like always the kiss followed by a confession has it's own special essence. Abhi held Siya's waist tightly and pulled her towards him. Siya put both her hands around his neck and sucked his lips as if it was her most craved dish. They both didn't care how the passerby's were giving curious glances at their direction. They both immersed themselves in their own world. Afterall this was a day that both of them wished to the god for. The day when Siya became Abhi's and Abhi became Siya's.

After a long kiss they both stared into each other's eyes.

"You are mine now Abhishek Varma. ", Siya pulled Abhi's shirt collar towards her and said.

" Just like how you are completely mine. ", he pecked her lips and said.

Abhi suddenly picked Siya from the floor in bridal style. Startled at his sudden action Siya asked, " Abhi where are you taking me? put me down. Aah why are you running."

"I can't wait to make you mine again Mrs Varma. Let me just make love to you again. This time in full sense. ", he said. Siya's ears turned red at his remark. The truth was that she can't also wait. But she couldn't win against his shamelessness as she hid her crimson red face in the crook of his neck.

.
.
.

Mature content warning. 🔞🔞🔞
Small kids below 18 forgive this sinny author 😝

" Just as they arrived at the hotel, tension between both their bodies were heating up. Abhi pulled Siya towards the elevator wall and started his attack. He was not gonna hold back anymore. He started showering wet kisses along her neck. Siya's body was a bit tensed as she was not ready for some passerby to see their explicit Xrated scene. She let out a sigh of relief as they reached their floor. Both moved towards the room in each other's arm. Just as they settled in their room, Abhi eyed Siya like a hungry wolf. He picked her up and laid her on the soft bed. When he saw her eyelashes that coved the eyes prying through his souls moving, he couldn't control himself and started kissing her fiercely. But he controlled himself a little as he didn't want to scare her away. He attacked her neck with warm kisses which dived deeper into her cleaves. He carefully tried to remove the cloth seperating them looking at her eyes, as if he was asking her permission. She nodded in her ecstatic state and continued to kiss. Abhi removed all the barrier and admired the naked beauty infront of him. He couldn't believe that she was this beautiful and she was his. The twin peaks in front him was so alluring that he started sucking one and massaging the other with his hands. Siya arched her back with pleasure that was completely devouring her. Even though this wasn't the first time they had sex, it was much pleasurable than the other day since Abhi took more effort to sent her to some dreamland. Siya mourned with pleasure when Abhi moved towards her hidden cave and started kissing her there.

"Abhii... Ahhh.. ", she mourned as he increased his attack with his tongue. He slowly pushed his finger towards her vagina to ease her climax.

" You are so beautiful Siya. ", he said in between his torture. He increased his pace and inserted his second finger.

" Aah Abhii... ", she couldn't help but mourn again his name as she was completely losing her senses.

" Abhi I am... ", she couldn't complete her sentence as his fingers washed with her liquid. She had her first climax.

She didn't get time to relax as Abhi continued with his kisses. He slowly removed his bottom and freed his member.
" Did I hurt you yesterday? ", she clearly knew what he was asking as he was not in his full sense yesterday. He was worried because because he didn't remember much how much her first time pained her. First time was meant to be painful for women. Was he gentle with her? Or did he frightened her by being rough.

" No you didn't.....You were.......gentle", she pecked him with her reddened cheeks. He felt relieved hearing her and continued with what he was doing.
Siya jerked a little sensing his member at her entrance.
Abhi didn't wait for much and slowly started pushing towards her entrance. Siya tightly clutched his back. Even though it was her second it still hurts a bit. He waited for her to get accustomed with his length. He pushed more till it reached its depth and waited for her to calm down. After seeing her nod with tear filled eyes he kissed and started thrusting into her sending a wave of electronic pressure.

"Abhii......I love you"

"Siyaa....don't forget you are mine. "
...All the ache turned in pleasure and she slowly brought her hards to his chest sensing the fast beat along with their vibrating bodies. She craved for more and kissed him again. He clutched both her hands in his interlocking their fingers and look deep towards her eyes as he thrusted into her. His member went into a rampant mode as it touch all her insides making her climax more washing his member with her's. He gave a final thrust while spilling his seeds into her cave. He fell over her giving a light peck over her forehead. "That was wonderful. ", Abhi said with excitement. Siya pecked with response as she was tired with their love making. Just as she thought this was over, he climbed over her and said.

" Let's try new position. ", Siya's eyes widened hearing what her said. But it was still a fact that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Ok guys.... Huf huff...

This was my first attempt at writing an elaborate still restricted snu snu scene🙉🙉 Hope i didn't destroy it🐶

As always forgive my terrible english

How was the chappy guys...?

And do vote comment and follow

Saranghae..