A kiss

Not edited
Small chappy...

Siya was struggling her best to enter the car. 

He placed Siya in the passenger seat and locked his car and entered the driver seat. 

"Siya ..are you okey dear? "

Siya was laughing lightly. She was immersed in her own thoughts.

"Are you sad that we left early? ", she asked. 

" What? "

"I asked whether you are sad we left early. So that you couldn't hang out more with those girls. ", she shouted. 

"I think you are really drunk dear. Just relax. Why are you thinking about those girls?. ", 

"Then should I think about boys? ",she asked angrily staring right to his face as if she was ready to beat the hell out of him. Abhi became speechless hearing her. It's better for her to think about girls than boys.

For a while she became too silent. After a while when Abhi took a quick glance at her, she was staring continuously at him. 

"Abhii, why is your beard so wierd? Will it grow so fastly? Why is my beard not growing?"

"My beard? What is wrong with it? Wait….what did you say? Your beard? ", he asked curious. How can she have a beard? Has she gone mad? 

" Yes Abhi, my beard's not growing as fast as yours. Why is it so?", she gave a disapointed look. 

"Can you give me some of your's. Please Abhi,.. ", she leaned towards his seat and started grabbing his cheeks to pluck his facial hairs. 

"Siyaa, babyy… . What are you doing. Ouchh it hurts...Are you trying to kill me...Get your hand off my beard . ", Abhi was struggling to get away from her clutches at the same time managing to drive safely. 

She leaned towards him but her nose was evaded by a foreign scent which was neither her's nor his. 

"Eew stop the car ", Siya held the steering throwing tantrums just like a kid. Abhi was startled by her sudden actions but somehow managed to park the car on the side of the road. 

" You are stinking Abhi  ….Eeww… Your clothes stink. I can't handle this smell. ", Abhi was puzzled by her remark. Did he really smell that bad? He smelled himself but only could smell the cologne that he usually uses. 

"Are you serious? Why can't I smell anything? ", Abhi asked puzzled. 

" Maybe your nose is not working. You should transplant your nose. ", she said inspecting his nose.

" Now get out of the car. I can't handle the smell..uff ", Siya demanded. 

"What will you do if I get out of the car? How will you go home? Who will drive?", Abhi asked innocently. 

"That's a point. You change your cloth then.. These clothes are dirty. It has the smell of flies. ", she said with a scoff. 

He didn't have any  choice other than changing into another one. 

He got down and went backseat to change into them. 

"You like the view?", Abhi asked when he saw Siya was peeping on him. 

"I like it. ", Siya said while hiccuping. She moved down from her seat and managed to get to the backseat and grabbed his hands.. 

"Give me some of these. ", she said sliding her hand through his perfectly maintained eight packs. His body tensed up with her light feathery touches.