It's been 10 years❤️

Abhi's POV

Ten years. It's quite a long period. These Ten years. I dont know how I got addicted to you. Was it your innocent eyes or your alluring smile that drew me towards you? Whatever it is I can only watch you slowly moving away from my life.

Tomorrow, Siya, the love of my life is getting married to my brother. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad. It's always easy to say that seeing your loved one getting married to the one they love, you should be happy. But it's a sad truth that no one can bear to see which is their love becoming someone else's. I don't know about others. But I don't find meaning in living this life if she is going to be spend it with someone else.

Should I plead her not to marry him? Should I ask her to give her hand to me so that I can treasure it for the whole life? Or should I ask her to give me a chance to prove my love. But that would only be a disrespect to my dignity. But what even is dignity in true love?

What if she rejects me? How am I going to handle that?
What if she gives me a chance instead?
Should I go for a last try?

With so much confused thoughts I took my steps to the place where her mehandi function was going on.  Even large steps away from them, I could hear the laughing sound of her and her friends.

"Be truthful Siya. Isn't Anujith the one you loved during our school days. I always knew something was brewing between you two those days." Arti, her friend said laughingly.

"Do you guys know that I even once caught her writing love letters. But I never thought that finally your fluffy love is gonna end in marriage. You are really lucky to get a loving husband like him. Really I am very happy for you yaar" Her friends happily congratulated her.

"Thank you guys" She said with a smiling face.

I can see her smiling happily from a distance. She is so happy. Are you an idiot? How could you go and confess to her now? You are going to make yourself a big joke in front of her. Don't forget that she is going to marry someone that she had loved for all these years. She can never be yours. Accept the fact... He sadly whispered to himself.

With so much sorrow in my heart I went back to my house.

(A/N): If there are grammer errors or punctuation mistakes please forgive me as its my first story.

Please do comment
Share your thoughts!