Remember me?💘

Not edited
Bad grammar alert

Abhi's pov

The distance between us was reducing day by day and I was glad that Siya never tried to push me away from her. Earlier I used to think that maybe for her happiness, I should stay away from her. But now I can't live without her. Now all I want from life is her.

I was too happy these days because everyday I spent at my real home make me feel complete.

Siya don't know that I loved her for all these years. I wanted to confess to her my inner feelings and fears. Fears of losing her.

Will she accept me?

With all these days I knew one thing for sure. Siya was not in love with Anu as I thought. If she was then she might have been unhappy. But she was always happy with me and never complained about anything. I really wanted to ask her whether the relationship between both of them are that of mere friends. But then why did she agree to marry him. I can't forget about her boyfriend also. That bastard. Only because of their relationship I left India. When did they breakup? Was their breakup the reason she said yes to marriage with Anujith.If Anu haven't gone missing from the marriage she would have become his wife by now. This mere thought itself is killing me.

Today I saw her getting perplexed when she knew that I saw her caller Id. It was Anujith. I can't understand why he can't let go of her. He should understand that she is my wife. And as her husband I don't want her to keep any company with him even if he is my brother.

I can't tolerate it.

.
.
.
.
When I went to my room I saw her sitting on bed and reading some magazines. She smiled at me when she noticed my arrival. I went to sit beside her and held her hands in mine.

"How's your hand? Is it still burning? ", I asked with concern in my eyes.

" No it's healed. I think the oilment did wonders. "., she said smiling.

" Never do anything reckless like this. Did you understand? I don't want to see you in any pain. ", hearing that she nodded with a smile

Oh god her single smile itself can send my body into a wild frenzy. I don't know where I mustered up my couraged but I really had an urge to hug her tight and without any second thought I did it. I hugged her and leaned my chest towards her head.

She was shocked by my sudden hug and she got a little goosebumps. I just chuckled at her reaction. She is still so pure and naive. But what happened next was something that shocked.

She hugged me back. Not just that, she even tightened her hold.

Yes

This was what wanted to know. How her body reacts to my touches. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable with any of my touch. And she liked it.

After hugging for a minute, I released my hand from her body. I placed one hand behind her neck and one hand on her chin and guided her to look at me in eyes. All I could see in her eyes was her serenity and purity. These eyes are only made for me. Mine...

"Siya.... Do you like what's going on between us? "

"I like it...", she replied.

That reply was all that I wanted to evoke my desires. I captured her lips which shocked her. Her body shivered first but she didn't move away from me. I sucked her lower lips. Her lips were the softest thing that ever tasted, maybe softer that a cotton candy. It was not just sucking or pressing of lips for me it was like drinking all the sacred wine that I had my eyes on since my teenage days. I was kissing the love of my life with her permission. I deepened my kiss and started kissing whole of her both lips. After caressing both I entered her mouth to taste her cherry tasting mouth. I knew that she was not good with kisses but she was reacting in her own way by sucking her lips trying hard to breath.