First meeting❤

Writer's pov

Abhi's eyes were so immersed in sorrow thinking about his past. He never thought about this moment when he would have to explain to Siya about his past. She was always there in his youth but in his childhood he was so alone. Nobody was there beside him to teach how beautiful life actually is. How can his life be beautiful being born to a poor unmarried woman who was abandoned by her lover? But for him his mother was the strongest lady who taught him to not lose hope in life. Even when they were facing the extreme torments of poverty, she was his source of light. His mother!

In his childhood there was no work he had not done. From polishing shoes to working in sites. Now the world knows him as the great Abhishek Varma, the business tycoon who built his own empire without taking a penny from the Varma groups. This year his own company crossed the turnover of the Varmas. Being one of the board of directors of Varma groups and also the CEO cum owner of the AV enterprise, there is no luxury that he can't afford now but who knew there was a time when he had to starve for days. He can never forget the struggle that he and his mother went through.

Now he worked day and night for his company. He never compromised on profits in his business as he knew a wrong step can bring him back to the dark days of poverty. He hated those days which he himself claimed as his darkest days.

The only thing that kept him to move on in his life after that fight with Siya was his work. He worked day and night to get his head out of his thoughts about her. But how can he forget her? She gave him the biggest hope in his most sorrowful days. She was like a dream for him that brought him to a magical land without worries. Even if for these years she was far away from him, she was always his, atleast in his dreams. But when the news of her marrying Anujith came it was the biggest shock. No! He couldn't accept it. But now being her husband he felt like he conquered the world. For him, his never ending love for her was enough for them. Maybe he hoped she would love him one day too. He was ready to wait. But first she should know his past to accept him in the present.

Siya's pov

Finally he was ready to talk everything about him. His birthsecret came as a big shocker for me. For all these years I thought Anusha aunty was his mother!

"My dad left my mom before my birth. Both my dad and mom were lovers back then but as my mother was from a poor family, his family was not okey with my mom marrying dad. So he left mom. Later, my mom knew that she was pregnant with me. She thought about informing dad but he was already married to someone. My mom never wished to break someone else's
home.

It was very hard for my mom to raise me single handedly. She did all the work to feed me. All those days I wondered where my dad was. But she consoled me by saying that he was far away doing some job. I always waited for him. Finally a day came when he came.

But that was the saddest day in my life. Because he wanted me as his child but not my mother. I thought how can someone be so rockhearted!? My mother forced me to go with dad because she never wanted me to suffer more. But I was not ready to leave her.

That's when I met Rajiv Khurana. He was like a protector for us. He treasured my mom a lot. He wanted to give us both the happiness of our lives by being a part of our family. He was not this rich back then but I saw a trustworthy, non-judgemental man in him.

I first met him when he saved me from being a thief. That day I starved to death that I intented to steal some food from a shop. I was nearly caught. He saved me that day and scolded me for my wrong-doings. That was the first time I felt how pleasant it felt to get scolded by someone who truly cares for you. The sense of security that I never got from my dad I got from that man. He wanted to marry my mom and was happy to become my dad. I knew my mom was the best in the world and she deserved the best. That man proved to be a best husband and a best dad.