Umbrella ☂️

Siya's whole mood changed after the conversation with the secretary. She thought that the first day to office will be a happy and cheerful one but all just turned sour with new revelations.

She knew that it is not wise to think about a closed chapter which was Sedha but only she knew how much bitterness that mere name brought to her.

Even though her mood was off she couldn't compromise on the new responsibility handed over to her.

She was not a very intelligent and academically excellent person but she never failed to work hard when any responsibility was handed over to her. Siya went through the files  that her assistant handed over to her and started her research on each projects.

Just then her table phone rang

"Hello? "

"Come to my office. ", she knew whose this voice was. It was none other than her bratty husband who gave her the same position in office as his ex's.

"Okay. ", she replied back.

When she enquired his office was on the topmost floor. She took the lift to the floor and was amazed to see the whole getup of the floor which felt more like a five star luxury hotel than an office.

One of his secretary guided her to his cabin. When she opened the door Abhi was siting on his chair. Just when he saw her, he stood up  from his chair and walked to her. He also directed the secretary who tailed her, to go out.

He looked at her and held both her hand in his palms and asked "Siya how was the first day? Are you okay with the job? "

"Yes I am okay with the job. ", she tried to show an okay expression but her face was deceiving her.

" Really? Your face doesn't say so? Is there any problem? ", he asked again sensing her sad face.

" I said no there is no problem. It will take a bit time to get accustomed to new job", she tried to explain but she couldn't face him. So she released her hands from  his hold and moved from there.

But soon Abhi moved closer  to her and grabbed her both cheeks and said, "Siya, I know it will be hard at times in a new environment even though you had working experience somewhere else. There can be people that won't acknowledge you and your hardwork. I can console you by saying that I am there for you and I am the boss here. But Siya, in reality you don't need my help because you are my wife and that makes you the real boss. You can use that power anytime when someone tries to question you. I am sure you won't need to do that because your work will be your identity. Once you start working hard everyday for this company, everyone will respect and admire you. ", he said.

She don't know why but his words calmed her mind. Yes she was sad due to her colleague's dislike towards her but how will she explain the main reason was something else. Something related to him.

She simply smiled back at him pressing her fingers on his fingers which were caressing her cheeks. His care, his concerns, his touch all were her's now. Now she has walked so far to a point where she won't be able to go back. Go back to a point where he treated her as a mere friend. She can't imagine him being good to someone else. So even a simple thought of Sedha coming back to take him back from her terrified her.

She didn't wanted to know their story. How much they liked each other or how special she was to him. She simply know that Abhi is her's now and will always be. Her eyes filled with tear immediately thinking about the weird possibilities.

"Siya hey, why are you crying? Did someone bully you? "

"No. I suddenly don't feel well. ", she replied wiping her tear filled eyes.