Courage🥺

Not edited

It's been few days since last day Ishita met her boyfriend. Things were going well with them but the something was confusing her. All she wanted was to get into a relationship but once she got into one there was this fear in her questioning her every actions. Was she doing something wrong. Was she not doing justice to her own feelings? Or did she not really realize her own feelings.

"What happened Ishu. I have been watching you all these days and you are completely lost . ", Siya asked with worry.

" Nothing bhabhi I don't know I am just comfused. ", Siya realized the reluctance in her words.

"

It's okay if you don't want to share with me now but just understand that I am always here for you. ", Ishita smiled at.

" Now let me look what your bhai is doing. ", Siya left to find Abhi.

" Abhi you have'nt got ready. Please make it fast. Everyday you get ready fastly before even I wake up and today as I have very important proposal submission, you are intentionally making me late? ", Siya asked with a frown.

" Now it's my fault . You played with the alarm. Yesterday you didn't even allow to sleep a wink and you are complaining. ", Abhi said playfully.

"Hayee... You are unbelievable Abhi. Who was the one who was didn't let me sleep. I had to plead with you to stop. Now don't make me angry and get ready fast. ", Siya commanded

"Fine fine you are the boss of the house. I have to obey you. So why did madam decide to go with me to office. Not scared others might notice that you are having an affair with their boss. "

"Of course I am afraid. You have to drop me in the underground special parking so no one notices me. "

"Do you have to go thought all this. Let's just make our relationship public. So that no one would dare to gawk at my beautiful wife. And the number of male employees in your department can be retained too. ", Abhi hated it when those pests stole glances at his wife.

"Abhi this is not fair. You can't just fire employees like that. Last time you fired Ajay just because he offered me a coffee. And this not gonna work. ", Siya said combing her haid.

Abhi came hugging her back inhaling the scent of fresh jasmine shampoo and said

"Men knows men the best Siya. And what he was trying to do I clearly know. And I Abhishek Varma won't tolerate a single negative look towards you. From anyone. "

"You are only mine to admire. Mine. Got it? ", Siya nodded. With each and every day his possesive side was increasing. And that feeling brought some kind of fulfillment in her.

"Let's go? ", Siya asked.

" Of course madam. Come"

Even though they reached the company together, Siya got off without anyone noticing and went straight to her department first. Today was a big day for her. She was going to present the whole proposal to a new client.

The meeting was to begin at 11 am. She was all prepared was a bit nervous. After cross checking everything she sat there relaxed.