Raunak

Small chapz
Not edited

"Why god why? ", all the villains of my life getting an entry at the same time. That too when Abhi's and my marriage is going so smoothly.

" If this bastard gets to meet Abhi he will tell Abhi everything and Abhi will not hear about what I have to say. Maybe Abhi will hate me too.

All the things are going right in our life and someone has to come and spoil everything. The same happened in school too. After the school trip Abhi was warming up to me. We became best of friends. He would spend a lot of time with me. He shared with me about his daily life activities and he would also help me with studies.

He would take care even the tiniest of the tiny things related to me. Who will not fall for such a man? And my feelings were getting stronger and stronger everyday. Everyday I started having so much interest in going to school just to see him. After seeing him I had to take a minute or more to compose myself to normal. I also started visiting his home with the excuse of meeting Anujith, but in reality I just wanted to see Abhi.

At that time my stupid mind foolishly started thinking maybe Abhi also got some feelings for me. Because he was so different with me compared to how he behave with other girls. Still Sedha was an exception.

And finally I mustered up the whole courage to confess to him. But I could'nt do that because when even I tried to approach him, he would tell some excuse and go away from there.

And one day I was leaving to home when I met someone who was hit by a car and he was lying there without any response. I got panicked and started calling people for help. One auto driver came forward and helped to pick him and we both took him to the nearby hospital. The man was in his half concious state.

There was lot of blood loss  and there was a great need of blood. Somehow our blood matched and I helped him by giving my blood for transfusion.

After the whole process it was too late and I called dad to pick me up.Doctor soon told me that he was in a stable condition. I took a last glance at that man. He must be around in his twenties. Was good looking too. But nobody can compare to Abhishek Varma.

After that day I forgot about that incident and went on with my life. But soon I saw him again when one day he waiting for someone at our school gate.

"Hey.. ", he approached me. Was he waiting for me. But how can he know it's me who saved him that day?

" Hi.. ", I said with a little stammer.

" You don't remember me? ", he asked.

" Yes i do. How  is your injury? When did you get discharged? ", I asked out of a little concern.

" I am good.My name is Raunak. Infact I came to thankyou. I am standing here because of you. ", he said smiling. Why would he take the trouble of traveling to my school to thank me. It wasn't necessary.

" Good to know that you are alright now. ", I said out of courtesy.

"Oh I forgot I came to return your Id card Siya. ", oh so i lost it at hospital. I had already applied for new one and already got the new one.

" Oh thankyou. "

"You are studying in plus two right? ", are baba this guy is not leaving me. I simply nodded and started walking.

" I am in college first year doing B Arch. ", I gave him a did I ask you look. He soon understood my looks and said.

" Siya don't misunderstand me I just want to be your friend. I mean you saved my life. I wanted to thank you. How about I treat you to your favourite food? "