A talk 🤫

Siya's pov

There stood  Sedha with a walker stick in her one hand. Should I say this was the moment that I never wanted to happen. Yeah it feels bad to see my husband meeting her, but the instance that I never wanted to happen was our reunion. Yes I never wanted to see her again.

I clearly knew if I meet her again along with Abhi, I will feel so insignificant in front of her. I will start comparing how Abhi behave with both of us. And a simple negligence from him will hurt more in her presence than the normal case.

"Sedha when did you return back? ", he fastly walked towards Sedha and hugged her.

" I returned yesterday. I thought I would keep it a surprise from you. ", She said cheerfully.

" Don't stand too much and strain your legs Sedha. Your mother specially told us to take care of you. She clearly knew you would be reckless at times. Sit back. ", Prateeksha urged.

" Yes chachi. ", she sat back and looked towards me. No I can't face her No Don't look at me please. When Abhi saw me fumbling there, he called for me.

" Siya why are you still standing there... Come here. "

I slowly started walking towards her and her eyes were still hooked over me.

"Nice to meet you Siya. It's been a long time right? ", she initiated the talk between us.

"Yes indeed. ", oh god just give me some strength to face her.

" Oh you know Siya right. I was just wondering how you both know each other. You all studied in the same school right? ", Prateeksha excitedly said.

" Not just school chachi,.. We studied in the same college. ", Sedha said making me startled. Why was she pointing out that? Why does her look seems so threatening? It was true we studied inthe same college and thank god Abhi left to Abroad.I didn't had to see their lovey dovey moments. But those days were the most disturbing days of my life. My college life just sucked due to some particular people and Siya was no doubt one of them.

"Maa I am tired of the long journey. Let me please rest", I said.

" Why not beta.. I totally forgot that you both returned after a long journey. ", she said.

I fastly walked towards my room and closed the door and leaned against the door. Tears started filling my eyes.

" How am I gonna stay strong? I can't let all these happiness fly away from me. Did she know the truth? Will she take Abhi away from me? No no I have to be strong.. I have to be strong for our love.

Soon I heard a knock on our door. I wiped the tears and opened the door. Abhi was standing their holding our luggage.

"Siya are you alright? ", how can this man know every time when I am sad.

" No Abhi I am good. Just that I am tired. "

"You cried Siya. Was it due to tiredness. I don't think so. If there is something that's bothering you you can tell me. ", he said holding me in his arms.

" I am really not feeling well Abhi. It may be due to the long journey. "

"Then you should rest Siya... And I forgot to tell you. Sedha will be here for few days until her condo is modified. "

"Why Abhi? ", why was she staying here. I mean who lives in her married ex boyfriend or male friends house.

"Have I ever told you that we can be called as cousins? She is Rajiv dad's sister's daughter. So this her uncle's house. So she will staying here for few days. ", this came as a shock for me. Sedha was dad's niece. So they are cousins.But what's the use, still there is no blood relation between them. They could have dated. hmmpp