Too long gone.

** Lili's POV**

"There is no way, I'm letting you take my blood if you are going to die," I say clutching Ingrid's arm tightly.

"But this is what I want. There are chances it might work and chances of me staying with you and not watch you die from afar,"

"But I can't watch you die," I yell. 

"Babe, we don't have time. If your blood falls in the wrong hands, it can destroy people and change the world as we know it," he says, inhaling sharply. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask, not sure where is this headed to.

"I think I know why Iryll wants your blood," he says and pauses.

"And why is that?" Ingrid asks, still standing in front of me.

"Your blood can make him all-powerful. It can give him enough strength to yield all the power he wants for the coming blood moon,"

"What are you saying?" I ask shocked. He wanted me for my blood? To kill me?"

"Yes, precisely. That's why we are here to infiltrate your blood so he can't use it,  but keep a small dose aside for Kylian so he can use it when he wants to break his curse,"

"Infiltrate my blood ?" 

"Yes, inject it with vervain, but conceal the smell of that. And when he tries to use your blood he ends up dying,"

"Oh!" I say still in shock unable to process the new information. 

"Don't worry babe, we all will be there for you. I'll ensure he doesn't touch as much as a single hair on your body," he says coming close. Ingrid finally steps aside and he hugs me. 

I hug him too and before I know what is going on, I feel a small tinge of pain in my arm and Kylian holds me close to his body not letting me go. 

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to push him. 

"Shush. Nothing will happen to you," he says pulling me closer. 

"Done!" says Vali and I immediately look around to see a tube of blood in her hand. 

"Now on to the infiltrating part," she says exiting the room. 

"So you brought me here to steal my blood?" I ask, looking at him grumpily. 

"No, to just ensure he doesn't get your blood," he says looking at me with those puppy eyes. 

"So what exactly is the plan?" Ingrid questions. 

"So w--" he was cut off by a phone ring.

"Hey Em!" Ingrid answers the call.

"What?"

"Shit! Be careful.. aha.. sure..bye!" she says all in a minute it was hard to understand what was going on

"What happen?" I question anxiously.

"They found two dead bodies by the forest one of whom was a forest guard. And Iryll was absent at school today," she answers.

"Damn! He already started his preparations for the eclipse," Kylian says, running his hand through his hair. 

He definitely is tensed. Damn! what will happen?

"We better brace ourselves," says Vali from the door.

"We? Will you also be joining us?" Ingrid asks, with a tinge of distaste in her voice. 

"Yes, as much as you hate it. I have to be there. After all, I'm an ancient witch and you guys will be stronger with me by your side,"