Witchs' Way.

**Lilia's POV**

I don't feel well and the vibe around here is very weird. I hesitantly follow Kyle inside.

The atmosphere here is spooky. The faint lights by the corners and the symbols which were hung everywhere added to the eerie vibe. As we neared a passage on our left, I felt something sharp brush past me, narrowly missing my arm.

Swoosh!

I look up to see that it was a dagger which hit the door by the passage entrance. 

"Woah!" I exclaim, stumbling back. 

"Who are you?" I ask as I see someone emerging from the shadows. 

"I should be the one asking that. What are you doing here?" that person says. 

"Vali!" Kylian exclaims. 

Vali as he says she is, has long black hair which is thinly braided. She has a lean posture and is tall, with delicate golden skin tone. The way she walks, radiates confidence and something other wordly. 

"Kylian Black!" she practically yells and walks over, hugging him. 

"Hey," he says, hugging her. 

Why are they hugging for so long?

"What brings you here? And who are they?" she asks,  now looking at us. 

"Well, this is Lilia, my girlfriend and that is Ingrid. She is a wi--"

"Witch, isn't she?" she asks, walking over to Ingrid. 

"I could feel it in my bones and when the weather changed I knew someone new was in town," she says, prancing around Ingrid observing her like a prey. 

"So did I, Vali!" Ingrid says, standing tall.

"Okay, now that we know each other. Let's move on," Kylian saying trying to keep them off each other.

"Okay, what are you here for?" She asks, leading us inside that passage. It was quiet cozy in here and there were candles lit in every corner. 

"Um welll..." he starts telling her his story and how we could possibly be the ones to break his curse. 

"Well well well...." she says, circling me like her prey.

I feel a strange sense of uneasiness when she looks at me like that. I look down not wanting to meet her eyes. 

"So you want to break your curse?" she says Kylian casually like as if she was just enquiring about the weather. 

"Well yes, but nothing shoud happen to Lili," he replies, hugging me sideways. 

It felt nice hugging him and his body temperature was colder than the atmosphere around and I wanted that raw feel. I wanted him to stay like this forever. 

Do I want him to stay a vampire? Maybe. 
Do I want to loose him?NO

"Okay, let's start the process. It will take atleast a week for your transitioning," she says  opening a few cupboards and gathering the necessary ingridents. 

"Why are you doing this Kylian?" I ask, not sure what is he upto.

"Because I want to stay with you, no matter what. I want to grow old with you and live in the countryside with a house by the lake," he whispers in my ears. 

I was lost in his eyes and I realized how much I wanted him. 

"Is she strong enough to do this?" Ingrid asks, now walking up to us.