The road less taken

Spell for the day

**** Accio ! *****

Gets me anything I ask for without me having to move a muscle .

Here is to all the lazy bums out there, this chapter is for you. I got like a 100 votes for this book. Thank you to everyone who supported and voted for this book. Means a lot ❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was running through the forest, hoping to find a way out of this mess, when I see the blood on the side, not really whole loads of it but a little of it every here and there .

I so want to turn around and go back, but I hear another gunshot and silently keep walking. I pause for a while and contemplate going back, given this blood is freaking me out and my gut tells me not to go this way. But something, some weird idiot sense in me was curious to see where would I land up and I slowly walk this way. The climate changes from a bright sunny day to a breezy one within a few minutes.

The weather here changes even faster than a chameleon changes its color.

I hear my name; I guess Emily finally caught up to me.

"Em, is that you?" I ask, turning around.

No one, nada. I do not see anyone.

"Hello?" I ask hoping whoever that was shows there face. Don't tell me it's the cops again.

No reply again.

This person is getting on my nerves, I scan the area around again and do not see anyone .

I turn around and plan to keep walking, the weather however turns from a breezy wind to a strong one and it drizzles. What is wrong with this weather?

I look for shelter and run behind a tree. I try not to get wet; I hate these rains. They make me wet and I get all irritated because of them. The minute I step inside the trees I feel warm, like a toaster warm. Wow, I didn't know these trees could be so warm. I sit on the ground and something pokes me on my butt; I remove it and turns out it is a bottle of alcohol. Oh, lucky day !

I open it to drink, to keep myself warm against this insane weather which now changed from drizzling to heavy rain. I open the bottle and get it to my lips only to realize it smells weird, not the alcohol weird but like a stink. I get it close to my nose and sniff it .

"Fuck, this is blood " I say throwing it away from me and getting up.

Shit, who the fuck puts blood in a bottle and roams. This is crazy. I'm positively scared and get out from the shelter of the trees and walk the opposite way.

Someone is looking at me, my instinct tells. I turn around and there is no one as expected. This day is definitely crazy. I still feel those lasers like eyes burning holes in my back.

I feel a cool breeze hitting me and feel someone brush past me. I turn around again, no one. Is my mind playing games with me. I hear a devious laugh. It was a woman mischievously laughing. I look at my surroundings and see a huge banyan tree, the kinda that looks weird and is usually seen in movies near a haunted house. I hear my name again .

I panic, this is crazy. I close my ears, hoping I can get over this. I bend over on the ground, covering my ears and screaming. The rain still incessant. I was positively shivering. I swear this is so not like me, nothing scares me. Something in me finally kicks in. My senses return, or maybe more like my fear hides .