Cursed vampire.

Spell for the day :

Havity No Gravity

** Kylian's POV **

The tension in the room was palpable. I could cut it with a knife. I wonder who was this other person in town. If it is who I think it is, we are doomed.

I look up to see these sisters lost in their own thoughts.

"But why Oakdale?" Lili asks, her tone laced with curiosity.

"Something happened here a long time back. Something that changed my life." I answer, going back to the time when I was a little boy.

I remember those times as a kid, when I'd come home after playing all day long to see my parents waiting for me. My dad would scold me for staying out late, but then he'd always tell me stories before going to bed. I remember those times when life was full of unicorns and rainbows.

"What happened here?" she asks curiously.

"Let me tell you a little story, why don't you make yourself comfortable." I answer looking in her eyes. It's high time know this.

Lili walks to the other end to get herself a chair while her sister - Ingrid, I suppose, sits on the nearby stool.

"Let me get that for you." I say zooming past Ingrid and reach the chair even before Lilia could take a step.

"Umm. Thank you." Lili says, turning red like a tomato. She looks so cute blushing.

"Showoff." Ingrid mutter under her breath but loud enough for me to catch on.

"You are just jealous." I say standing next to her.

"So what happened here?" Lili asks, sitting on the chair with her legs crossed and arms casually placed on her knees . Her eyes shone of excitement. Looks like she loves stories.

I smile at her antics; she is so innocent.

"Well my dear, I was turned into a vampire at this very town." I say, my eyes solely trained on her. But my thoughts lost elsewhere in time.

I see her mouth agape; she was already wondering how it had happenned. I could see it in her eyes.

"How?"

"What happen here?" They both ask simultaneously.

Maybe I sound nostalgic, but given a choice, I'd rather not share this story with anyone. It's my darkest secret and truthfully, that was my weakest moment. I need these two on my side, to believe in me for whatever is to come. I have to tell them the truth, maybe then they'd be on my side.

I start the story in a monotone, not excited about it.

"Well, about a hundred years back, when I was a human, I led a happy life with my parents. We had everything we could ask for. My father was the town head back then, and life as I knew it was wonderful. Being the only kid they pampered me a lot and since I was the kid of the town head everyone in town loved me."

I adjust my position and I see Lili lost in her thoughts. I could already see questions looming in her head.

I look at her and her eyes speak a thousand words to me. It somehow feels like we are having a silent conversation. I was sucked into an abyss and was lost in a trance, which was her eyes.

"Ahem ahem." I hear someone clear their throat to get our attention. Lilia immediately turns around, looking at whoever it was, embarrassed.

I turn around to see it was Ingrid. I throw her a lazy glare, asking her 'why?' did she interrupt us.