The Devil strikes again.

*** Lilia's POV ***

I am still in shock after the bomb that Kylian just dropped on me. There are worse things to come, that is, if they haven't already begun !

"Lili, who is the devil he is talking about?" Ingrid asks, shaking me .

I stood there unfazed; I was contemplating what he just told me.

"Lili..." Ingrid says, violently shaking me.

"Are you all right ?"

"Aha." I answer, not knowing what she was talking about.

"Lili, what did he tell. Who is that devil?"

I finally get back to my senses and try recollecting what he just told.

"Someone is coming to town." I blurt out.

"Who?" She asks.

"The--"

"He is already in town. Remember the one who stole the blood?" Kylian says, closing the door behind him.

"Wait, the blood sucker is still at loose?"

I see Kylian flinch when Ingrid uses the term 'Blood Sucker'.

"Do you think they even captured him?" Kylian asks, pretending the flinch never happened.

"What were you doing at the hospital that day?" Ingrid asks out of nowhere.

"Heard the news about the blood robbery and came to check out on it. Looks like we were slow. For all we know that guy could now be running amidst us pretending to be one of us."

"How do we find him ?"

"Well, we can st--" Kylian was cut off by someone banging loudly on the door.

We follow Kylian to the door, lest it turns out to be someone who doesn't know his secret. It was Em on the other side, thankfully.

"Whattt are you guys doing here and why didn't you message Iddy? I was scared. Lilia everything all right?" she asks now, checking me for any bruises or something like that -- I guess.

"Hello Emma." Kylian says, kissing her hand. Looks like he turned on his charm, but why do I feel jealous? Didn't he do the same with me ?

"How do you know me?" She asks, bewildered.

"I know everyone in this town. And aren't you a member of the secret circle?"

"Oh, my-"

"Enough with the chitter chatter. We have a blood sucker at loose." Ingrid says, finally getting us all to focus on this.

"Okay well, he definitely is still in town. The blood was stolen a couple of days ago, so he could have lived on those for a few days. But he will definitely make an appearance soon and we've got to be prepared," Kylian says, in a affirmative tone.

"Prepared how? He is a vampire for heaven's sake!" Em says, frustrated.

"By training. Your grandmother sure knows a lot of stuff, make sure you learn as much as possible from her." Kylian says calmly. I thought he'd be angry, but he seems to be awfully calm.

"Are you a member of that Black family who was cursed? Is it true that you guys indulged in black magic?" I ask, curious as to why the two tales were clashing.

"No, actually it was that witch who did Black magic, not us. That woman lied to get her coven to help her," he says nonchalantly. But I could see the pain in his eyes, which he was trying to hide. He hates talking about those times and that witch.