Everything and Nothing

Spell for the day

Edgebono Utoosis.

Duplication spell, would create a duplicate of anything you need.

HIT THE STAR AND DROP A COMMENT <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Lili'a POV ***

We follow this mystery guy only to end up in dirt, literally.

He somehow manages to disappear without leaving a trace. I look around and see that we were in the middle of the woods, like middle of nowhere.

"Oh god. Where did we end up coming?" Em exclaims.

"Forest again!" Iddy sighs.

"Well we can always see him at school tomorrow!" I say, silently from the back seat hoping they agree because this place is giving me the creeps.

"Yeah but what he doing in the middle of the forest."

"Well if he actually is that guy, maybe he is up hunting."

"What creature is he? Hunting animals and drinking their blood." Em says completely grossed out.

"I remember this path! " Iddy suddenly exclaims.

"I know right, it somehow looks familiar but I'm unable to pinpoint" I say.

"It leads to Mrs Potts place, but it's still a little far."

"Yeah, I was lost in this same place all those years back, I remember Mrs Potts finding me under a huge tree crying all alone when it was raining."

"I hope it wasn't near a huge banyan tree."

" It actually was. How did your know?"

"Seems like fate wants us here. I lost my way and ended up here just yesterday."

"Wonder why?" I was lost in my thoughts.

"This place gives me the chills, let's get out from here before anything happens." Em says and reverses the car but all the while I felt like we were being watched.

I spot the leaves rustling and a movement behind the trees. I pray it wasn't the guy Iddy was talking about.

Em literally drives as if we were being chased by a monster, which maybe we were. We reach home and try to contemplate things. We somehow knew nothing, but were sure something was going on. By the time we reach home , it starts raining again. So Em decides to stay at our place till the rain stops.

"So show me the book that caused all this in the first place" Em asks.

"No, thanks. I don't want to go near that."

"Come on, I know something is going on, I need to find out more about it."

"Not happening"

"Lili c'mon on. We need to know. We can't stay in the darkness forever"

Sighing, I agree to go with them. We decide to go to the barn, only to remember there was nothing there. It was all cleaned up a while ago.

We then make our way to our granny's room. It looked the same as it did the last time. Nothing out of place.

We start by searching the desks on the main table.

"I remember last leaving it in the barn, but since someone apparently cleaned it, shouldn't it be here?"