Revelations - Part 1.

Spell for the day :

Radices interficiam te de terra.

Spell to levitate objects.

___________________________________________________________

**Lilis' POV **

"Who could it be?"Em asks. The tension around was palpable. I was hoping we weren't on the same page.

"The guy in the outhouse," we both whisper at the same time and turn to look at each other.

"The nephew. The new guy at school?" Em asks, staring at us in shock. 

I nod my head answering her question. 

"When did you see?" Em asks. She gets up and goes to take a peek from the half-burnt window. I follow her and see that the lights in the outhouse were still on.

"At school with the ring," Ingrid says, laying on her bed. 

"Just now before dinner with the ring still on," I say,  following suit.

"Oh, and I also saw him at the hospital," Ingrid adds.

"Maybe he is the beast. He could be the one who stole the blood," Em says.

"Yeah like think about it. He had animals and then humans but it wasn't enough so he stole from the blood bank."

The images of the bodies were still lingering in my mind.

"He did move in some time back, but why is he killing humans now?" I ask. 

"Maybe he was just caught. Maybe he was doing it for quite some time."

"We are in for a ride. Would he kill us too?" I ask, scared.

Oh, and my god. What did we land up in?

"No clue, but I say let's keep an eye on him from a distance," Ingrid says.

"Yeah and no going alone," Em adds.

Why this guy would kill humans. I mean he is sweet and all. Why would he kill humans and when he was already killing animals?

"Liliii?" Ingrid asks, her voice turning a notch louder.

I shake my thoughts away and absentmindedly whisper a "yeah?"

"You on board with this?" she asks, looking at me for an answer.

"Hmm hmm." I say nodding my head, not sure what was going on.

"So now, how can you control your powers? And how does that guy have the ring?" Em asks Ingrid and soon they both are lost in their own conversation.

Em's phone suddenly rings and she excuses herself.

"So what do you think about this guy?" Iddy asks me.

"I don't know. He seems sweet, but we can't maybe trust him. If he is already killing animals, why would he kill humans?" I pour out all my thoughts and am waiting to see what would Iddy thought about this.

"Maybe he wasn't satisfied with the animals and lost his control?" she answers, after a while of thinking.

"Guys, my nana is back home. Maybe she could help? Also, we had some questions to ask her right. We can maybe meet her after school tomorrow? Or the day after since it's the weekend?" Em says, finally coming up with a plan.

"Yeah day after sounds perfect, so we will have enough time to discuss everything," Ingrid says and I couldn't agree more. But something keeps pricking me, something about this guy.