Tunnels and secrets.

<<<< Riddikulus >>>

To all the Potter heads out there. Hope you like this chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

***Lilia's POV ***

We hurry home and lock the door behind us, afraid of what was lurking outside. Ingrid is positively shivering. I was afraid, but somehow glad I didn't meet this person. Whatever it is, scared Iddy and I'm sure I'd also be scared, given Ingrid is the bravest amongst us.

Who was it she saw? And what was with that creature?

"Can we please sleep in one room? I'm afraid he might turn up at my window in the middle of the night," Ingrid cuts me off from my thoughts about the mysterious guy or creature?

"Okay fine." I sigh and head on to my room with Ingrid right by my tail.

I'm so glad my parents are heavy sleepers. They didn't even wake up amidst all this chaos. I throw myself on my bed, all the while thinking about what just happened and the strange guy at the party.

I google 'men with dark black eyes and pale skin,' and hit the search engine. The screen displayed articles about 'how to get rid of dark circles, dark eye treatment, dark veins' and such.

I groaned and shut this 'piece of shit' off. Why can't for once things go right !?

I was lost in my thoughts about what was happening with this town when Ingrid stepped into my room in her pajamas. We called it a night and hit the bed.

All these mysteries occupied my mind, and I barely slept that night.

Soon, the night switched on its lights; and it's the day I have been dreading or in Ingrid's case waiting for. Our parents will leave for a month and we can finally throw all the parties, hang out with our friends or boyfriend in my sister's case and do everything we dreamt of. Freedom was just a hair's breadth away. I wake up with all these wonderful thoughts running in my head, completely forgetting last night. I yawn and stretch my hands and hear someone yelp.

"Ouch."

"Oops I forgot you were here!" I apologize to Iddy.

"Ingriddd, Liliiiii. Woke up??"

"Yeah mommmm." I drag my words the same way I drag myself down.

I see Mom and Dad all set with their luggage waiting for us in the living room.

"All set eh?" I ask trying to hide my emotions. I'm sure we will have fun, but I will miss them just as much.

"Aw, baby. Don't cry." My mom says hugging me. I can't hide anything from her.

"I'll miss you, mom." I say hugging her back.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Ingrid hugging my Dad. She has a mischievous glint in her eyes. I wonder what is she up to now. I see dad sighing, probably already understanding the fate of the house and worrying about it.

"Come on, let's have breakfast and then we shall leave."

We have a silent breakfast and it's a first. Our breakfasts are never silent, they are always noisy and full of life. Guess we were all trying to soak up the last minutes we will spend together for a long time.

"Girls listen, be careful when we are not here. No talking to strangers." my mom says while checking her checklist if she has everything.

"Darlin' no one in this town is a stranger." says my dad.