Blood Robbery.

Spell for the day.

Murrieta Animata.

Brings an inanimate object to life.

Hit the star and drop a comment.

—————————————————————————

**Ingrid's POV **

I try avoiding Lili and Em the whole day. For the first time in forever, I go to the library to have my lunch away from everyone. I was scared of what I was and didn't want anyone to see me. Especially not Lilia and Emily.

I go to the locker to get my books for the next class, but I see my locker was blocked. Like literally blocked by a group of girls who by the looks of it were fangirling someone.

Urgh, not the new guy, again!!

I push my way through the mob of girls and somehow manage to make it to my locker. I see girls literally throwing themselves on him. Wait isn't he the guy at our outhouse.

I see him looking at me and wink while flirting with another girl. Eww. Gross.

I look at him carefully and see that his hair was messy and he actually looked good. It was hard to make out his features in the dark the other day but he looks relatively good. I see him staring at me and his expression morph from a smile to a shock. I turn away and catch my reflection in the side mirror of the locker and see my eyes turning a pale red.

Fuck! I need to do something about them. I take out the spare glasses from my bag and put them on, hoping not to attract too much attention. Given, this newcomer has all the attention I'm guessing no one would have noticed it. I slowly sneak out to the football field and sit near the benches.

Yeah, I didn't feel like attending class and I guess it was a bad decision given I see Kevin and his team practicing football. I try to avoid contact with him and turn around to walk away but karma had other plans for me.

"Ingrid, is that you?" Kevin asks following me.

"Kevin, go away. Please. I don't want to create a ruckus now."

"Ingrid I'm sorry for what happened that day. I swear it wasn't me. Maybe I was too drunk and I texted you and also I wasn't the one who kissed that girl, she came out of nowhere and threw herself at me."

"Like hell, I believe you. You liar."  I could feel all the anger rising inside me and literally feel it around me.

"Baby, I promise it wasn't me. Just give me a chance," he says, grabbing on to my arm and looking at me with those puppy eyes.

Oh damn those eyes. And then I remember the names his friends called me. The power I felt within me yesterday was surging. I felt the grip I have on me slowly slipping away. Oh no!

"Kevin, I need to go," I say, forcefully pulling my hand out of his grip and running away from him. I make my way to the girl's washroom and wash my face to calm myself.

I look at my reflection in the mirror and see how pale my face was and the black circles under my eyes. This was so not me. Urgh, I wish things would just be easier to deal with.

I hear the bell ring signaling the end of the day and I brisk walk to get away from the school when I  see  Em and Lili waiting for me in the parking lot. I was hoping to avoid them until I got home.

"Ingrid Swan, where were you the whole day," Lili yells. 

Woah, full names. She is definitely mad at me.