The Aftermath.

<<<< OBLIVIATE >>>>>

Spell to make someone forget something, to lose their memory.

Fair warning - too many points of view in this chapter, please keep track of it to understand it better.

*** Lilia's POV ***

I could feel all that just happened with my sister. Her hands were still trembling and her body is shaking from all the crying.

Kevin is as good as dead 

I could feel her anger radiating off her body, its presence clear in the air around.

"Iddy. Calm down," I state rushing towards her.

I could almost feel her body temperature go up, just like the atmosphere around. Am I the only one who feels this is weird?

She turns to face me with her bloodshot eyes and I must admit she looks pretty creepy.

"Aunt why don't you go down and get her some water, please," I say enunciating on please hoping she gets my signal. I really need to be alone with Iddy to calm her down.

"Sure dear," she says hurrying up. She seems to be happy to get out of here, I wonder why. I shove that thought aside in my mind and try to focus on Ingrid for now.

I sit down beside her and gently try to calm her down.

"Boyfriends sure can be assholes, but doesn't mean you are whatever he tells. Don't give a second thought to him or his words. Calm down, Iddy."

She soothes up quickly and I could feel the heat around in the air drop.

Something is definitely wrong with her, or maybe with me.

"I have no idea what is happening, one minute we are arguing and the next he stumbles and falls down. I swear I didn't even as much as touch him. Heck, I was more than a foot away from him ."

"Iddy let us not read too much into it, okay? Why don't you go to sleep and let's figure out what this is later? Okay?"

She seems hesitant at first but looks tired. She silently nods her head and before she even realizes she falls asleep, nestled in my arms.

Aunt arrives the minute she falls asleep,  with a glass of water.

"Oh, poor soul must have been tired from all the crying." She whispers carrying her from my arms towards her bed and tucking her off to sleep.

"What is wrong with her? " Aunt questions.

"Not a clue! But she looked disturbed and tired."

I silently wonder what was it she was talking about her not hurting Kevin. What even happened?

*** Kevin's POV ***

**A few days back -- when he just reached Oakdale.**

The sound of the voice on the microphone woke up me.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to East Virginia Airport. The Local time is 11:00 AM and the temperature is a beautiful 68°F. 

It looks like the plane just touched down. I stretch my arms after the long flight, or what felt like a long flight. I check my watch to see that it has been close to three hours on this flight. I definitely had to get down. The pilot drones on about the flight assistance and finally comes to a halt. 

On behalf of Virginia Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you onboard again in the near future. Have a nice stay!