Questions-- unanswered .

Spell for the day :

 Jolovitz Rid-of-zitz

Spell to get rid of acne. Hope this actually works, would definitely help me :P

Hit the star and drop a comment !!!

This chapter is dedicated to @Rudraramsahini for your constant support ! Thanks a lot <3 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Ingrid's POV ***

I could feel the sudden surge of energy  that time Lili fell down. I was in control and I was sure nothing would happen until I saw that guy standing at our door.

"Don't let strangers in" was ringing in my mind all the while I was talking to the person at the door . My mom warned me about strangers but I have no clue why did I suddenly remember this .

I directed him to the outhouse unknowingly  and  yet somehow was entraced by him. Not in the romantic way but something about him was different and somehow I felt his presence had an effect on me.

On our quest to get the power back , I led Lili to the basement and I felt the air around change Something inside me was bustling, bustling with energy. I felt it had something to do with this place.

I left Lili in a hurry because  I spotted the Grimoire. That book which caused all this drama. I try to sneak it out and end up walking fast on the way back hoping Lili doesn't notice the book.  And she doesn't , thankfully. 

I feel the sense of power rising in me   and I knew I  had to get out from here before it burst out, before I took it out on Lili.

I hurry up walking past Lilia, when I hear her call me. I turn around and see her gulping down in fear. Maybe she could also feel it,  the change.

I brisk walk not wanting to catch any more attention. I hurry up and walk home , I see Mrs Potts staring at someone from the window and see that Lili was in that guy's arms . I felt Lili wasn't safe with him  , he had a bad vibe coming from him or maybe it was from me. 

Urggghhhh, I need to figure things out. I mentally yell.

I was walking up the stairs when I was suddenly blinded by the light of the chandler, looks like the power is back .

I was sitting on my bed and slowly turn around the pages , trying to understand what was written. Most of it was either gnawed out or in Latin . They looked like spells and the figures were hard to decipher. I see the same symbol I saw in Nana's journal. The ring with the flowers . What was it with this ring and being present everywhere . 

I could hear those voices again . They were like whispers in the air , I focus my energy and try that shield that I did the last time and it works. I don't feel the cold air brushing past  me anymore. 

" Arrgghh god, I need to find out what all this is. " I  yell frustrated. I feel the air turn hot around me  . Woah, wasn't I just feeling the cold air just a second back ? 

I spot something move in the corner and see that it was just my shadow, I was scared of my own shadow ? 

I needed some answers, thinking so I get up and make my way towards nana's room hoping to find her diary.

On the way , I catch my reflection in the mirror . I was shocked to see that my eyes are red. I run to the bathroom to clean them, maybe something fell in my eyes, but I still the same red. Like what the hell is  going on with me ?