Give me an Oscar already

Spell for the day :

Literarium Terrarium.

Spell used to transfer someone inside a book.

**Lilia's POV**

Is this why he was so close to me?

I was shocked. Was he playing with me all the while? Is this what I was to him, a cure?

"Lili. Please don't overthink."

I run out of the room before he could give a justification. I was in no mood to listen to his story and another tale he fabricated. It would probably be another lie to woo me.

"Lili, stop. Listen, please." He yells, following me.

I run back to the house and see Mrs. Potts sitting by the windows. He was the one with Mrs Potts. I tested how honest he is.

"Okay, I have one question to ask you. Let's see."

"Anything, you can ask me anything. I'll answer it."

"You were the one staying with Mrs. Potts, weren't you ?"

"Ye-ah," he answers hesitantly.

"How did you convince her to let you in?"

"Oh. It was-s- um-um simple. She agreed to let me in."

"Does she know you are a vampire?"

"Y-yes."

"And she let you in?" I ask, shocked at how bluntly he is lying.

"Urgh. Fine. I hypnotized her and convinced her to let me in. She knows who I am but she won't be able to tell it to someone else."

I stare at him in shock, maybe he is the monster. How could he just do this?

"I did it because I had to get close to you guys."

"Yeah, so you could kill me and break your curse."

"I need not kill you."

"Whatever. I'm done talking," I state and run towards my place.

'He is a liar ' echoes in my head and I couldn't think of anything else.

I go to my room, lock it, and hit the bed. My dear sleep wasn't anywhere near me today, I am tossing and turning around wondering why did he do this.

I couldn't believe that this is why he came close to me, just so he could use me.

My pillow soon turns wet and I clutch my blanket tightly. Ingrid comes to my room after a while to console me.

"Shzz baby. It will be okay. I will not let him anywhere near you," she says rubbing circle on my back.

"But why do things like this happen only with me?" I ask as I wipe the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Maybe he isn't all that bad," she says hugging me.

"I think not," I say and hug her back, hoping all this pain just passes away.

"Yeah, well after you left he also confessed to have hypnotized Kevin that day in the forest."

"He did what?"

"Yeah, that's why he was acting so weird about it and doesn't remember a thing."

"He-hic- even hypnotized Mrs. Potts-hic- and convinced her to let-hic- him stay," I add through a series of hits. My tears died down, but my hiccups didn't.