Ditched, Dazed and Dreaming

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

**Ingrid's POV **

I wake from my deep slumber to see Lily snoring right next to me.

Oh god, she sure looks funny with her nest of a hair.

I slowly get up and shove her to wake her up.

She stirs in her sleep.

I mentally wonder how can she sleep like a pig all the time.

"Get up already," I shout hoping she gets up so I can move and go use the bathroom. My voice somehow came out deeper and hoarser than it normally does.

She wakes up and sits straight on her bed as if someone was controlling her; she seems like a robot. Weird!

She stills looks sleepy, but maybe I'm over imagining it. I hurry and rush to the bathroom.

Coming out I see that she was still asleep but was sitting upright straight as if she has no control over her moments. I shake her and try waking her up.

"Liliiii get up. Lilyyy," I half yell.

She slowly gets up from her half-dazed, half-asleep state.

"Are you all right??" I question.

She looks lost, like she didn't even know what just happened to her.

"Mmm, when did I get up?" she says looking around trying to figure why was she sitting in her sleep.

"I don't know, you woke up just a few minutes back when I had to use the bathroom I guess."

"Eh, what? I don't even remember you going there."

" You were half asleep, how would you even remember. Now come on. I'm famished, let's have breakfast.."

I say rubbing my belly and going out through the door.

"You are worse than a pig," she says and reluctantly follows me.

We sit down for breakfast, and Mrs. Potts joins us a little later.

"How are you feeling today, dear," Mrs. Potts asks me whilst checking my temperature.

"A lot better. As long as I don't think about him, I guess I'll be fine." I say, trying not to think about him. 

My sister holds my hand under the table and squeezes it. I look at her and see her eyes have a warm undertone and she is trying to soothe me.  

"What did he even do? Why did you guys end up fighting?" Mrs. Potts asks, curious. 

"Well.."

I could feel both their gazes on me, following every word out of my mouth.

"Go on, we are all ears," Lili says. 

"Well, he asked me to meet him and didn't turn up so when I asked him why didn't he come, he says he never texted. And then he fought about such a petty issue."

"That's weird. He never was like this." Lili says.

"Exactly! So I went to ask him what happened, and he completely blanked out and says he never even texted me."

I almost break down into tears remembering that incident and how everyone was blaming me for how Kevin fell down.

"Shush darling, it's okay. Maybe something happened to him. Everything will be fine," Mrs. Potts who is 'almost,' like an aunt to me says.

My body shakes as tears roll down my face and I distinctly feel the table quiver a little.

I guess Lili also saw it as her grip on the table tightens.