WHO IS HE ?

<<<<<<<<< Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo >>>>>>>

You are super awesome if you know from where I took this spell. And I LOVE YA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** INGRID'S POV **

I call Lilia and drag her inside. Where was she going? what was she up to?

"Mom and Dad are making their announcement."

"What is it about ?"

"No idea, but they were pretty excited. Now hurry, they are waiting for you."

Upon reaching inside we see Mom and Dad standing on the makeshift stage and were holding a mic. A handful of our close family friends were left in the room.

"Oh darling, here they are." Mom says pointing at our direction.

"Well, ready for the big news?" my dad asks us over the mic.

I hope Mom isn't pregnant. That would be too much to bear.

"Yeaaahhhhh. " I holler. Lili stays quiet I wonder what is up with her. She was usually the bubbly one.

"Umm. How do I tell this? It's that.. aargghhh... Darlin' why don't you do it," my dad sighs, handing over the mic to Mom. I could tell he was nervous, nervous about our reaction perhaps.

"Well, dear friends and my lovely daughters, I'm pleased to announce that I got an offer to do an event in New York." my mom says excited and her looks were trained on us waiting for our reaction. Woah, mom and New York!

"Well, actually it's a Gala that she will organize."

"Wow, that's great," seems like Lilia finally woke up from her daze.

"I know right. Mom and New York, who'd have thought."

I was so happy for mom. It's like her dream come true.

After a while, when everyone was done congratulating my mom for her offer, we finally head home. It was almost midnight by the time we reach home.

"So kids what do you think of it?" My mom asks. I could see she was waiting to see our reaction.

"Mom, that was the best thing I ever heard. I'm so happy for you. You finally get to fulfill your dreams." Lili says smiling and hugging my mom.

"Yeah, mom. You finally get to show the world who the boss is." I chirp in.

"So kids. Here is the thing. We need to leave tomorrow morning itself. We need to take care of everything and since it's a huge event everything needs to be double, triple checked."

"We? Even Lillia and I are coming," I ask, already dreaming about New York.

"Don't be silly, of course not. Your dad has an important meeting to attend in New York and he is planning on flying along with me to keep me company for a few days."

I was secretly overjoyed. Things were just getting better and better.

"When is this event ?"

"It's in the mid of July."

"Mom, it's still the thirtieth of May. You have more than a month left ."

"Just a month, dear. Let's not forget that it is a GALA I will organize, not some small town ball."

"But one whole month !?"

"I need to find a proper theme then locate resources ,arrange the whole thing, cross check the guest list and many much more."