Revelations - Part 2

Spell for the day :

Vola anima per aeterna

Spell used for astral projection. What do you think of it?

—————————————————————————

***Ingrids' POV ***

Lili is nowhere to be seen after school. Em and I wait for her to show up. We go looking for the car when we realize that the car is also gone. I call her too, but she doesn't answer. This wasn't like Lili.

Like what the hell is going on!!

The temperature dropped by every minute and it sure wasn't because of me. I see Em rubbing her palms to keep herself warm.

"Mom, we are stuck at school," Em says on the phone.

There talk for about five minutes and she mostly replies with one word answers.

I remember the night I started a fire and slowly try on doing the same.

I concentrate my mind on a spot on the ground a few feet away from us and hope to kindle a fire.

Unfortunately, since I ain't an expert the flame kindlesdisappears just as quickly as it started.

"Urggghh. This is frustrating. I hate the cold," I shout and pace over the parking lot, trying not to lose my patience.

I see Mrs. Roses' car approaching us and watch  Em running off towards it, with me right by her tail. We welcome the warmth of the heaters.

"Mom, what took you so long?" Em asks warming her hands.

"Your granny kept me. Ingrid stay by our place, until Lili comes. Okay?"

"Sure, Mrs. Rose," I say, more than happy to stay anywhere with heaters. 

We reach her place and I get a very different vibe from it. Like the one from the trees in the woods that day. Weird yet powerful.

I dismiss all thoughts and walk-in following Em.

"Grannyyyy..." she yells.

Maybe she was the reason the vibe was so different.

I go and greet Mrs. Smith, who insisted I call her Elizabeth.

I love how strong and bold she was back in the day. Well, she still is quite fierce for an old lady. She isn't your typical granny who bakes cookies and tells fairytales she'd rather talk about her trips and teach you how to fight.

" Oh my god!" Mrs. Smith exclaims.

"Granny, you alright?" Em asks holding her.

"Yeah, but what is it with you kids."

We turn to look at each other.

"What about us?" I ask sensing something weird happening.

"Not here, let's go talk in my room," she says in a whisper, signaling us to follow her.

I watch her walk across the corridor to the farthest room. I sense a  calm vibe coming from it which was clashing with something odd. The vibes are powerful yet unknown.

" I get a different vibe from you both. What have you guys been up to," she asks, directly hitting the point. 

"Nothing !" we both answer a little too quickly.

Our expressions are like that of a deer caught in the headlights.

"Don't lie to me," she says turning around.