Fights and kisses.

Spell for the day:

Muffliato

It is intended to conceal a conversation from any potentially prying ears, and, instead of the eavesdropper being able to hear the conversation that they're trying to spy on, they will just hear a faint buzzing sound instead. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Lili'a POV**

I was wondering what was he going on about.

Who kidnapped her? When did that happen?

"Lili. We need to hurry, I've told the others. They are waiting for us at the outhouse," he says, pulling me behind.

"But I can walk!"

"Yes, you can, but you are going in the opposite direction. We are supposed to go this way," he says, pointing in the opposite direction. 

I do have a poor sense of direction, Ingrid's is better than mine.

Maybe I should learn it from her.

I walk at my own pace, which is significantly slower than Kyle's and it seems to annoy him.

Something that I can use against him, haha!

I was lost in my thoughts and I didn't know when I overtook Kylian. After a few minutes, I feel a pair of sturdy hands on my waist.

"Arrgghhhhh," I scream, when my world suddenly turns upside down.

"Babe, forgive me but we've got to get there today not tomorrow!", he says, chuckling.

"Put me down this instant you, you, you--idiot," I say, hitting his back and kicking him wherever I could.

Yeah, I got to learn a few bad words first.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you a word or two," he says. I could feel his shoulder shaking from all the laughing and if I guessed it right, he probably had his signature smirk on.

"Hmph!" I say, annoyed, and continue flailing my arms and legs.

He holds my legs, making it impossible to move them.

"Let go of me!" I yell, my voice resonating around in the silent forest.

The crickets chirping and the sound of his crunching footsteps added to the eerie atmosphere around. I forgot that it must be evening close to seven by now. No wonder not a single ray of sunlight was visible in here.

My mind recollects, the previous incidents and I get flashes of the guy I saw in the woods when I fell down. Right now being carried by Kylian felt safe.

I stay silent and don't complain about being carried out by him. I watch the forest as we leave it and I feel something dangerous lurks in these forests.

"You all right? You hardly spoke a word in the last 10 minutes. It's not like you to be quiet, what happened?" Kylian questions.

"Yeah. Nothing I'm fine," I say, in a slow whisper.

He put me down just as suddenly as he carried me and I stumble, unable to stay balanced.

"What's it?" he asks, placing his hands on my waist as I hold on tight to his shirt.

"Nothing, my legs probably fell asleep," I say, slowing taking a step towards the outhouse, whose lights which I spot on the other end.

We reach the outhouse soon enough and I see that all of them were waiting for us here.