Up All Night

Spell for the day :

He is no longer cute put his voice on mute

For all those times, when you find yourself on a date with someone  who never stops talking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Lilia's POV***

"Why the hurry, sweethearts?" he says with a whole load of sarcasm and a malicious grin stuck on his face.

"Monster... " I whisper.

"CANNIBAL" Ingrid states with a weird sense of calm.

How could she stay so calm? Is it the calm before the storm?

"Get out of the way you MONSTER." I yell.

He looks confused for a second, lost somewhere. His eyes show he is hurt but his body doesn't reflect it.

"What monster?" he asks feigning innocence.

"We ain't falling for your trap." Ingrid states and signals me to start the car.

I start the car and plan to get out from here. But his swift movements  distract me that I almost end up driving it through the bushes.

I close my eyes, afraid to see what might happen. I hear the car tyres  squeaking and realise Iddy has finally done something helpful. I look up to see it was that monster from the outhouse who actually stopped it.

"Okay, enough with the cat chase. Let's talk," he states with a firm tone which states this is final. He turns around and walks away.

I get down and follow him, lost in a trance like state.

"Lili. Where you going?" Iddy asks holding my hand in a tight grip.

"To get some answers," I state.

"But don't you think he could maybe kill us. Remember the monster you saw and those bodies."

I could still picture those bodies and the way he was devouring those poor animals. But I still wanted to go. Call me crazy, but I needed some answers. What even was going on? Who is he? There is a small part in me, hoping that what I saw wasn't true.

"Yes, but we need answers. Don't you want to know what is going on?" I cross question her.

"Wait. Going to his place can be dangerous. Why don't we call him here."

"Oi!" I yell.

He turns back and gives us a blank stare.

"We ain't coming there."

" Espically when we don't know who or what you are. "

I nod silently agreeing with her. He looks at me, as if pleading me to follow him. I was tempted to go with him but hold my ground.

After a long and hard discussion we decide not to let him in to our house but to our garage. We can immediately run up if he tries anything and he can't follow us.

"Let's go talk in the garage," Iddy states and turns around walking to the main door.

I follow her, but keep glancing every now and then to see if he was actually walking. Turns out he can actually maintain a human pace.

We take a detour home. "We need a weapon", according to Ingrid so here we are.

We turn the knob to see our house devoured in darkness. Ingrid goes in search of the switches.