First Off the COPYRIGHTS.

The Grimoire

Well, here I am again but this time with someone else with me. Before I officially begin this book, let me introduce you to my friend pavan_2108. Who helps me get creative. CHEERS.

  Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.  

So let me make some Rules clear.

First off with all due respect ,

1. Do NOT copy or steal my book. You guys also have brains put it to some good use and get creative.

2. There will be no TRANSLATIONS until and unless I decide to.

3. If you find anyone posting this book on any other website or social platforms, please let us know. This book is our ( me and my co-author's ) hard work. And we would not want someone else going around taking credit for it .

4. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, distributed or translated in any other language by any means, including photocopying, audio recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the author.

5. If any of the above is being applied by others, without the permission of the author it is ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY THE LAW.

                                     Your support for the author's right is appreciated.

                                                                    Thank you✓

                                  THE PREVIEW WILL BE POSTED IN A FEW Hours.