Monster's den.

Spell for the day :

COMMAKUS PANCAKUS

Apparently this spell creates a stack of yummy pancakes...

Here is to all the ever hungry but lazy folks (which includes me)

___________________________________________________________________

**Ingrids' POV **

I whisper something which was lost in the time. I was looking at that person and forget what was it I even told. He has me entranced with just his presence, or maybe there is something more to it.

Mrs Potts turns to look at us and hurriedly runs to us, she looks calm but her body says otherwise. She has a hunched posture and the sweat beads on her forehead were so obvious. Her eyes held fear, and her movements were haphazard.

"Who were you talking to?" Lili asks.

" Some guy who thought he could trespass from here." she says acting nonchalant about it but I doubt it.

"I saw him somewhere." I say looking at his retreating figure keenly trying to figure where I did.

I ask her again who was it, but she repeats the same thing and continues her act. Something seems weird about the way she is acting, looks like she is up to something.

She hurries us inside and desperately tries to change the topic. We manage to have our dinner without talking about that stranger and I was half asleep by the time I completed. I sleepily walk with my sister up to our rooms.

We walk back to our rooms and head our own way, when I hear someone call my name.

"Yeah?" I say turning around.

"What?" asks Lili looking equally confused.

"Called me?" I asked puzzled.

"No." she says yawning.

"Well, goodnight."I say and walk back to my room confused. I was sure someone called me, or maybe I was hallucinating given the half sleepy state.

I have a restless night, turning around and rolling over. Something seems strange, I feel as if someone is staring at me but there obviously is no one. Maybe all the things that happened were finally catching up, the stupid thing at the barn, the fight with Kevin and that pesky trespasser.

Somehow, that stranger seems like the sore thumb and has my attention. Where did I see him? I start wondering only to hear someone calling out to me again. More like a whisper in the wind. That whisper gives me goosebumps and I pull my blanket closer and more tighter around me , closing my eyes shut and wishfully hoping whatever this was stops.

Okay, high time I sleep, I think and forcefully shut my eyes and try to sleep. After a few long hours of endless turning and restlessness I finally end up sleeping.

Knock, knock...

I hear pounding on my door, I turn around and see the time is just 9:30, it's holiday for heavens sake, I can sleep for some more time, right? So I try to ignore the pounding but before I could even go back to sleeping I see Lilia entering my room , with her hand over the phone and covering the speaker .

"Mom and dad are on the phone " she mouths to me.

"What" I ask, not expecting this. I hope they have not heard of all the stupid stuff we did, we didn't do anything bad, did we ?

"Here, talk" she says shoving the phone to me.

"Hey mom."

" Hey baby, how are you."