Bad Liar

Spell for the day :

Strength by day, strength by night, give him strength, give him might.

Spell to give some strength and confidence.

Hit the star and drop a comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Ingrid POV **

Who is messing with me? Are these the same voices that I could hear, back when I did that spell in the barn? And what is up with Emily?

"And what is it?" I slowly ask Emily, afraid what might be the answer.

"I just feel weird at times. Like I feel sad, then happy and suddenly angry and I don't know the reason. I guess it was hormones, but lately, it has been getting stronger and I doubt if they are even mine. " she says prancing around.

Eh? Weird.

"If not yours, whose?"

"I have no clue," she says agitated.

Oh great. Amongst all this confusion, this one just topped it.

We hear a shrill sound signaling someone was the door.

Maybe Lili was finally here. We hear footsteps approaching us and see Mrs. Rose with Lili right behind her.

"Finally. Come on we have a lot to tell you." Em says dragging Lili.

"Emily, I have some work so will be leaving to the station. Take care of your grandmother." saying so she leaves the room.

We take the stairs and make it to Emily's room and I throw myself on her bed. Today was exhausting more like emotionally not physically.

"Umm... Guys, I have something to say " Lili whispers.

"So do we. Why don't you go first?" Em says and I really was in no mood to talk now.

"Looks like our suspicion was right. The guy in our outhouse is the Beast. I followed him and saw him killing and eating animals right in front of me." Lili says her voice quivering.

"Draining them of their blood you mean."

"Yeah and he was also super quick."

"Oh great. At least one thing is clear amongst all this," I say.

"Amongst what?" Lili questions, confusion evident on her face.

"Em you may want to answer that," I say looking pointedly at Emily and so does Lili.

" I can feel.. umm...others feelings. I guess," she says

"What? How is that possible?"

I bet you know the answer, don't you? That voice again.

We hear someone knocking the door and see Emilys Granny at the door.

" You guys may want to know what is going on. I couldn't say before, because of your mother."

"Yes, please. Why not in front of mom? " Em says asking her to come in.

"And how did you know what we were talking about?" I ask. Something about her doesn't quite settle.

I know everything. Says that voice with a mischievous undertone.

"They were that one generation who didn't get the powers because they split up, but it looks like it somehow came together in the end."