Red , Blood and Spells.

TAKE A SIP OF MY SECRET POTION, I'LL MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE.

FOR A SPELL THAT CAN'T BE BROKEN ,

ONE DROP SHOULD BE ENOUGH.

<<<<<<< ALOHOMORA >>>>

________________________________________________________________________________

**Lilia's POV **

Thighs.

.

Stomach.

.

Neck and then .......

Well, duh, I screamed, and I heard an echo of my scream. I whip my head to the side to see a ghost. A ghost who looked exactly like me. Shit, Ingrid was here right.

How can I be so forgetful?

"Geez you scared the shit out of me. " I say clutching on tight over my chest where my heart is. I could feel my heart pounding loudly.

"Oh please, you were the one whispering all shit ."

" It wasn't me." I whisper yell.

Sanguinem acceptatios someone whispers in a croaky voice, like as if directing it to me.

We turn to look at each other.

"Did you also hear that?" I ask, clutching my blanket tight.

"Aha." nods Ingrid while coming closer to me.

We huddle up closer. It was times like this that I wish my parents were here.

"Okay, let's be strong. Maybe we are imagining it."Ingrid suggests.

"Both of us together?" I ask, reaching for my phone.

I pick up my phone to dial my mother's number, only to realise that the phone is dead.

"Shit!" I mutter.

"Let me look for mine." Ingrid suggests, but it was nowhere to be found.

"Probably left in my room. I'll go get it" she says stepping down from the bed and the power goes off at the very exact minute.

"Shit, what now?" She says, getting back on the bed, I guess since the weight on the other side of the bed shifted.

I move closer to her, all the while clutching the blanket. It scared me, and I did not understand what to do.

"Let's just try going to sleep?" She suggests and with no better idea we lay down on the bed, close.

The whispers dry down after some time, yet it doesn't in my mind. After a restless night, I get up exhausted.

The weather outside was dull, reflecting my mood.

Dear diary,

I have no clue why I'm back here. Well, things have been so messed up lately and I'm afraid my head might explode before I even share it with anyone. This week had been a quite a crazy one. There is a strange stranger in town, also we accidently ended up in the forbidden room where a raven attacked us, We found a book which is as weird as that stranger and last night ugh - where to even start? I heard someone whisper "sanguinem acceptatio"...........

"Well, if you're done writing, we have some researching to do." Ingrid says pointing her finger towards the window which faced the barn.

"Are you out of your mind? I am going nowhere near the barn, or that stupid book for that matter."