𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Good Vampires? No Such Thing.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
GOOD VAMPIRES? NO
SUCH THING
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Bloodlust )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓GOOD VAMPIRES? NOSUCH THING ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Bloodlust )

  ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

BEK DIDN'T DISLIKE A LOT of people, but Gordon Walker was surely one of them. She sat across from him in the same bar from earlier in a new attire same as Dean. She glared at the hunter who grew uncomfortable under her stare but ignored her. Eli, the bartender, walked up to their table with a tray of only two drinks for Gordon and Dean. Dean reaches for his wallet but Gordon sends him a stern look.

    "No, no, I got it. I insist." Gordon says and hands Eli the money while Dean grabs one of the glasses and raises it in the air. "Another one bites the dust." Gordon grins widely and takes a large drink from his. Sam and Bek decided not to drink that night and its not because they don't drink, its because Sam felt uneasy and traumatized after watching Bek decapitate that vampire without any remorse. Bek on the other hand would be damned if she had another drink with Gordon Walker.

    "Bek, you gave that big-ass fang one hell of a haircut," Gordon smiles at her. "That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful."

    "You alright, brother? Relax Sammy." Dean tells him and looks away, slightly embarrassed in front of the hunter that his brother was being awkward. "Yeah, lighten up Sammy." Gordon cocks his head and leans back. "He's the only one who gets to call me that." Sam retorts.

    "Okay. No offense meant. Just celebrating a little — job well done." Gordon assures him .

    "Well, decapitations aren't my idea of a good time, I guess." Sam shrugs. Bek clears her throat and straightens her posture, feeling slightly awkward. "Oh, come on, man, it's not like it was human. You got to have more fun." Gordon tells him.

    "See! That's what I've been trying to tell him." Dean snaps his fingers at Gordon. "You could learn a thing or two from this guy."

    "Yeah, I bet I could. Look, I'm not gonna bring you guys down. I'm just gonna go back to the motel." Sam says and stands.

   "You sure?" Dean rubs his face.

   "Yeah." Says Sam.

    "Uh. . . yeah, me too. I'm ready to crash," Bek lies rubbing her hands along the side of her jeans.

    "Sammy . . . remind me to beat that buzzkill out of you later, alright? Both of you." Dean tosses his brother the keys to the Impala.