𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Maggie and Rose

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
MAGGIE AND ROSE
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Playthings )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓MAGGIE AND ROSE┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Playthings )

               ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

SHERWIN STANDS BEHIND THE BAR, filling up a glass when Dean and Bek found the kitchen. "Find any good antiques?" He asks them.

"No, no. Got distracted." Dean says.

"Have a drink." Sherwin says and pulls out a few more glasses. Bek and Dean don't hesitate to agree and take a seat. "So, poor guy, killing himself?" Bek starts the topic grabbing her cup that was now fiull of liquor and she takes a sip. "That kind of stuff seem to be going around lately." Sherwin shrugs.

"Yeah. Yeah, we heard about other ones. It's almost like this hotel is cursed or something." Dean says.

"Every hotel has its spilled blood. If people only knew what's gone on in some of those rooms they've checked into." Sherwin says, raising his own glass up to his lips. "You know a lot about the place, don't you?" Dean asks.

"Down to the last nail." Sherwin nods.

"I'm sure we'd love to hear some stories." Bek smiles softly at the older gentlemen. "Young lady, you should never say to an old man."

    Sherwin leads them through the hotel and up a set of stairs, multiple picture frames lined the wall. He points to a picture of a mother and a daughter. "This is little miss Susan and her mother, Rose. Happier days." He says.

"They're not happy now?" Dean questions. "Well, would you be if you were leaving the only home you ever knew?" Sherwin asks.

"I don't know. I never really knew one." Dean shrugs.

"Well, this is Rose's home. Been in the family over a century. Used to be the family estate, and now she gets to live in some senior-living graveyard, and they tear this place down." Sherwin says.

"That's too bad," Bek clicks her tongue and they walk back down the stairs, "We hear Rose isn't doing too well."

"She isn't." Sherwin says.

"What's wrong with her?" Dean asks.

"It's not my business to say." The butler claims making Dean hum and look at more picture frames. He notices a few pictures of a toddler, but it was black and grey so he knew it was from quite a long time ago. "Who's this?"