𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Fugly Bastard

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
FUGLY BASTARD
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Everybody Loves A Clown )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓FUGLY BASTARD ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Everybody Loves A Clown )

    ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

AT THE ROADHOUSE, BEK laid in her bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was four in the morning and she could do anything but sleep.
She rolled on her side and stared at the picture frame on the nightstand, next to her bed. She picked it up and stared at it. It was a picture of her and Bobby. Bek sits up, placing the picture where it once was and she stood. She walked to her closet and pushes the clothes aside . . . on her wall, was a bow and a quiver of arrows.

She didn't know where she found out how to shoot the weapon but she was damn good at it. She felt a sense of normal with it. She pulled it off the wall and stared at it for a moment and a small smile formed. She found her answer. She was going to hunt and she knew exactly where to start.

             ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

    Sam stood alone, waiting for Dean to come back with information from the cops that had shown up. A very short woman walks by him but stops and he stares down at her. She walks away after looking him up and down. Dean stops next to him and a small smirk forms on his face. "Did you get her number?"

Sam gives him a weird look and shakes his head, ignoring his comment. "More murders?" He asks, looking away.

"Two more last night. Apparently, they were ripped to shreds. And they had a little boy with them." Dean says.

"Who fingered a clown." Sam sighs. Dean looks over at him, giving him an odd look. Sam looks at him. "What?"

Dean shakes his head. "Yes, a clown, who apparently vanished into thin air."

"Dean, you know. Looking for a cursed object, it's like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. It could be anything." Sam says.

"Well, it's bound to give off EMF. So we'll just scan everything." Dean says looking at Sam. "Oh, good. That's nice and inconspicuous." He scoffs out a laugh.

Dean sighs defeated and he looks around until his eyes land on a tent with a sign that says, 'Help Needed'. "I guess we'll just have to blend in."

             ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

    SAM AND DEAN ENTER THE tent. A man wearing sunglasses stands, throwing daggers toward a target, hitting it in the middle every time. "Excuse me. We are looking for Mr Cooper. Have you seen him around?" Dean speaks up, sharing a look with Sam.