𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Hell's Bitch

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
HELL'S BITCH
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( No Rest For The Wicked )

               ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────    THE IMPALA failed to start but after Bobby appeared at the window, they found out why

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

THE IMPALA failed to start but after Bobby appeared at the window, they found out why. He had removed a part. "Where do you think you're going?" Dean sighs and they all get out.

    Bobby looks at Allison and winces slightly at her bruised face — she had a cut on her jaw, a bruise above her eyebrow and her lip was swollen. "We got the knife," says Dean.

    "And you intend the use it without me?" Bobby raises his eyebrows at him, "Do I look like a ditchable prom date to you?"

    "No, Bobby, of course not." Sam shakes his head.

    "This is about me, Sam, and Allison, okay? This isn't your fight." Dean says.

    Bobby steps up to Dean, "The Hell isn't! Family don't end with blood, boy. Besides, you need me." Bobby says.

    "Bobby —"

    "You're playing wounded. Tell me, how many hallucinations have you had so far?" Bobby cocks his head. Allison and Sam look over at Dean with confusion. It wasn't awkward between Allison and Dean after the kiss, in fact, they were just like they had been before. Only they knew about the kiss, deciding to keep it from Sam and Bobby for now. Dean looked over at Sam and Allison and tilted his head, "How'd you know?"

    "Because that's what happens when you got hellhounds on your butt, and because I'm smart." Bobby says and holds up the part he removed from the Impala, "I'll follow. And don't be stopping to pee every ten minutes, either."

    "I'll ride with him." Allison tells the brothers but Dean reaches out and stops her. "Are you sure?" She nods up at Dean and smiles assuringly at him before patting his arm and following behind Bobby.

         ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

    ALLISON SAT quietly in the passenger seat of Bobby's used car. "How's your face feeling?"

    "I've been through worse." She jokes making him crack a smile. It was quiet for a few minutes. "So," Bobby clears his throat looking away, "you and Dean, huh?" Her breath hitched in her throat as she looked over at him slowly. "Uhm, no. Why would you ask that?"

    "I seen y'all," he admits. Allison's cheeks lit up in embarrassment and she places a hand over her face, "So?"

    Allison thought for a minute before she shrugged. "I don't know."

    Bobby hums. "He's a good boy. Bit of an ass but . . ." she smiles softly and nods, looking over at the man for a minute before they came upon a scene. The Impala was pulled off to the side with a police cruiser behind it with its lights on. "Oh, Lord." Allison breathes out as they pull up behind it.