𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | World-Class Pervs

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
WORLD-CLASS PERVS
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Houses of The Holy )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓WORLD-CLASS PERVS┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Houses of The Holy )

              ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

A WOMAN SITS ON A BED with a bible in her hands. She looked peaceful. Hearing the door open, she tears her eyes away from the pages and looks at the door. Two nurses entered, two she didn't recognize. It was Sam and Bek, but she didn't know that. "Uhm, hey. You're not the regular doctors," she points out.

Sam glances over at Bek who nods at the woman and offers a small and kind smile. "Hi, no we aren't. We're just filling in for the day," she lies and approaches Gloria Sitnik, placing a hand on her shoulder and giving it a small squeeze.

"So, how you feeling today, Gloria?" Sam questions her, holding a pen and a clipboard in his hands, pretending to fill out the paper. "I've never felt better." She smiles. Bek drops her hand and takes a seat in the chair across from Gloria. "So, no disturbances lately?" She questions and crosses her legs over another as Sam hovers above her, pretending to write things down as they go.

"You mean, am I stark-raving cuckoo for cocoa puffs?" Gloria asks.

Bek hesitates for a moment and she glanced at the ground. "I never said
that."

"It's alright," Gloria smiles at her, "I know what people must think."

"What do you think?" Sam asks.

"I think what I saw was real." She answers.

Bek leans in toward her. "We'd like to know what you saw."

"It was all over the news. I stabbed a man in the heart." Gloria tells her, glancing at the ground. "Why would you do that?" Asks Sam.

"Because it was Gods will." Gloria answers.

Bek furrows her eyebrows. "Did God talk to you?"

"I get the sense God's a little busy for house calls. No, he — he sent someone." Gloria tells them with a kind smile.

"Someone? As an angel?" Bek asks.

Gloria nods and she hums. "It came to me in this beautiful white light. And it filled me with this . . . feeling. It's hard — it's hard to describe."

"And this angel . . ."

"Spoke Gods word."

"And the word was to kill someone?"